fifteen

HAI LADS

IM OFF SICK TODAY SO THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE FOR YA

I AM ALSO THINKING ABOUT DOING ANOTHER FANFIC AFTER THIS ONE, I HAVE IDEAS BUT I WANT TO FINISH THIS ONE FIRST

ALSO, THANK YOU TO ANY OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS, I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE READS I HAVE...

ENJOY!

Harry's pov

"Harry what the hell let go of my arm before you pull it off"

I realised I was still dragging Niall to the lunch hall and slowly released him from my grasp. 

"Sorry I just wanted to talk to you.."

"SPILL, NOW!"

"Okay, literally I was just chilling and then louis asked me to go help him unpack and hang out. Considering I had nothing better to do I agreed and went. After a while of hanging out I told him I was going to get something, which was my sketchpad because he wanted to see some of my art, and went to get it. I showed him some of my art and he kept saying how amazing and good it was and then I couldn't help myself and I kissed him"

"Woah, did he kiss back?"

"Not straight away, but anyway afterwards he ran off and I felt really guilty and was worried that he would hate me and thought I was so stupid for kissing someone who obviously didn't like me. After a few seconds I ran out looking for him and found him sitting in the hall crying. I went over to him and started apologising and then he kissed me and gave me this adorable speech and well now we are dating" I couldn't help but smile. Louis and I were dating , I love the sound of that. 

"I knew this would happen eventually, I am so happy for you mate!, wait hang on if its all sunshine and rainbows with Louis then what was the drama with Katie?"

"Oh yeah ugh, so literally I got paired up with her and you know how she is, well she kept trying to flirt with me and firstly I'm gay, secondly I have a boyfriend and thirdly ew. She kept telling me we should go back to mine to work on the project and then after we should "hang out" which obviously means she wants to take me to bed and before I could say anything else the bell rang , I grabbed your arm and well here we are"

"She is so annoying but be careful you know how she can be and I would hate for her to screw your relationship up"

"I know but it's okay nothing happened so Louis doesn't need to know , its fine"

"Okay but still, be careful"

"I will, thanks Niall." I pulled him in for a hug and then remembered I hadn't asked him about Ireland yet. 

"How was your trip then? The family doing alright?"

'Yeh, it was pretty cold and all but they're all doing okay"

"Thats good, I need to go visit soon, haven't seen them in ages!"

"They all miss you lots, when they next come down here to visit I'll make sure we can all go do something nice together"

"That sounds great" 

I glanced down at my phone and saw the time. I had to be in the art block in 2 minutes.

"I need to go to the art block now but I'll see you later, can you give me a ride ?"

"Sure I'll meet you by my car at the end of the day "

"K bye see you later"

"bye"

----------------------

The rest of the day was pretty good. I love art so I just slipped in my earphones and carried on working on my drawing of Louis. Wow all I ever think about is Louis. I'm in too deep now, I just really hope this lasts because I've never felt this way before and I would hate for this feeling to get broken. 

-----------------------------

A/N

HAI

K SO THIS ISNT VERY GOOD BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YA

ALSO I AM ILL ATM BUT I SHOULD BE BETTER SOON SO I CAN UPDATE AGAIN

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN IF YOU LIKED IT

THANKS FOR READING 

LOVE YOU

BYE XOX