six

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS , I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, HOPEFULLY I CAN DO TWO UPDATES TODAY, NOT SURE THO ,, BYE FOR NOW ! XX

-------------------------

Louis pov

"Today we will be doing the best friend tag!"

I was still watching these youtube videos, they were honestly so good and funny. Suddenly my phone buzzed , making me jump. 

From : liam

"Hey wanna go out get something to eat?" Why would he want to eat now?

I looked at the clock on my phone and realised I had been watching these videos all night! It was now early morning. How did I get so hooked on these videos ? Also I keep finding myself staring at Harry, I mean he is hot and I'm gay but I'm not meant to like him so...

"LOUIS GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT HERE NOW" 

Well there is my call, Liam is honestly so good for me. If i didn't have him who knows where I would be.

"COMING YOUR HIGHNESS"

I pushed my hair underneath a beanie and pulled on some sweatpants before heading to the door.

Instead of finding Liam waiting for me it was , harry?

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I need to stop staring before he notices, man up Louis.

"Didn't you get Liam's text? we are all going out for breakfast and he couldn't be bothered to wait for you so..here I am"

"Ah okay then"

We started walking out of the building, awkward silence filling the air, honestly could someone give me a pin because I am pretty sure I would hear it drop.

"So... what do you like to do for fun?" I finally spoke up closing the awkward silence, I hate silence unless I'm alone.

"Umm just chilling with my mates I guess , and you?"

I wasn't about to tell him about my love for reading so I went with the first thing that came to mind.

"Football" 

"You play? Who do you support?"

"I used to back in senior school, um wellI grew up in Doncaster so Doncaster Rovers, what about you? you play?"

"Yeah , love footie, I personally like american football so The green bay packers " He beamed as if he was a proud parent, and his dimples.. you could drink out of them... oh my god louis stop.

"Louis?" I snapped back into reality. I hope he doesnt say anything about it...

"Take a picture It lasts longer" with that he walked into the cafe leaving me outside. I can practically feel my jaw on the ground. Harry isn't as shy as I thought... which reminds me ... I need to find out what he was hiding from me the other day..

----------------------------------

Harry pov

"Why is louis standing outside ?"

'Hm, oh I have no idea" I tried to hide my laugh. 

It's annoying because I actually think I am starting to like Louis but he seems to have this huge hatred against me and I have no idea why to be honest. I'm just going to make him like me

{Later that day}

Louis pov

Niall and harry had gone out to get some things so I decided now would be the perfect chance to snoop around. I know this is wrong but I'm really curious..

I walked into their bedroom and instantly I was caught off guard.. there was a Piano and guitar in the corner of the room , by one of the beds there was a notebook, I picked it up and it read "Harry's songbook " I'm not going to open it because I'm not that rude, but harry writes music? That must mean he can sing too? I was about to leave when a big black sketch pad in the corner caught my eye. I flicked it open and I'm positive it is Harry's , its amazing , breath taking actually.

"I'm gonna film soon, wanna join?" 

They're back.. this can't be good...

----------------------------

K HI AGAIN!

SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT ISH BUT I DIDNT REALISE I WAS GOING TO BE DRAGGED OUT OF MY BED AND TOLD TO GO GET SOME BREAD SO I NEED TO END THIS NOW...HOPEFULLY I'LL UPDATE TONIGHT TOO!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND LIKED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT SUCKS

CAN THIS GET 5 VOTES? PROBABLY NOT BUT I'LL HOPE ANYWAY

PEACE OUT, LOVE YA

XOXO