-Freaking drama queen. I spat at him. My hands were restless with stress so it took me long to park properly. Once done I jumped out of the car, ran to the other side, pulled out my best friend (well more like kicked him out), closed my car and ran away dragging Derek along. I was shaking in frustration and exitement, surely looking like some cocained maniac, but oh well.

When I was about to get near Silver's class (I know she has math but you don't need to know how) when someone grabs my forearm and makes me stop.

Why is that no one wants me to be with my love? I'm not some eunouck, for God's sake! I need my girl.

I thought I would explode when I saw who was hindring me. The mean girls from yesterday: Gemma and the crew.

-I thought about what you said yesterday and I agree that maybe I was a bit forceful. She says looking on the side. Derek gave me a questionning look and I gestured to him 'later'. But you were also responsible for making me believe there is something between us. She starts to whine and about to cry. No I think she is actually crying judging be the noise. Still I can't see her tears, hopefully. I can't bear to see a crying girl. Her scene attracts attention of people around who start to circle us.

Oh, no! Don't make a damn show out of it, please.

I wanted to leave but she seemed too sad. I sigh in resolvement and put a hand on her shoulder.

-I'm sorry. Ok? I say softly even though I don't remember making any move on her. Whatever, as long as she stops crying I'm cool. I didn't mean to. She looks up at me and then quickly pulls me closer burring her face in my chest.

-Thanks. I felt so dirty since then. She sobbs. I don't know what to do for you to forgive me! Well I don't know what to do either so I just pat her head awkwardly. God, just make it that Silver won't see me! I just hope no one would tell her about that. I quickly push myself away from her. Don't want to deal with misunderstandings.

-Well then I guess it's all good. I need to go. I say. I don't have time for this. At least I won't have problems with Gemma now that it's clear between us. I start to move followed by Derek but she grabbs me by my T-shirt stopping me again.

-Where do you think you're going? She asks through greeted teeth. I talked too early. I'm not finished yet. She says lowly.

-Listen. I don't know what you want from me but I really need to go. We shall talk some other time, ok? I offer putting my lips in a thin line. It's too late to see Silver this morning, but I'm starting to have a headache. I guess it's a protocole every time I meet this girl.

-You're going to stay with me or else I'll spread news about how you hooked with me and left. I stare at her dubmfunded. I won't have any difficulties to prove it since everyone saw us at the party and now me crying because of you. She says with a musky vicious smile under her teary face. What the hell did I get myself into?

-What the heck are you saying? Derek middles this time, also surprised.

-You back off. It's not you that I want, dickhead. She barks at Derek making him open his mouth in shock. A low growl escaped his throat but she ignored him and turned back to me, starting to slide her fingers underneath my shirt but I grab her hand. Even though I hold her very lightly she frowns as in pain and whimpers. No, please, let me go! I widen my eyes at her in disbelief. What is she doing? I can't be with you, Riley. Stop insisting, please! She starts to cry again and I throw her hand away as if it burns. But too late. A wave of 'Ouuuh' comes from the crowd.

-No. It's a lie! I try to defend myself but it onmy gets worse. Gemma looks up at me and slaps me. Da F*uck? I touch my cheek, the same Silver kissed yesterday and don't understand what's happening. Run, run! My mind screams to me but I'm froze in place.

-You jerk! How could you! I trusted you and you cheated on me with that Silver bitch!

-It's not true! I defend myself again but she pushes me and shoves through me. Her three friends are chuckling looking behind me discretly. I turn around to see what's so funny. I mean even more than my astonished face.

I wish I didn't see it.

There was Silver, looking at me with wide eyes and rised brows: confusion written all over her pretty face. My lungs became tight and I couldn't even swell from my dry throat. I took a step in her way but she took one back.

-Silver, wait I.. But she just shakes her head and runs away slummering my heart in process. The crowed around me was flowing away but not without some 'Jerk', 'Asshole' and 'they're all the same' on their way. Derek puts a hand on my shoulder trying to smoothe my pain but in vain.

-We'll sort it out Riles. Don't worry. I nod at him repeatedly not really believing a word.

-I think I'm going to throw up. I breath pushing him away and leaving him alone in the hall.