ch 11.

Shortly after we arrived at Emilys house i feel into a dreamless sleep on her comfy couch.

"Abby! Abby! Abby! Wake up and get dressed!" Emily yelled jumping on the end of the couch i wasn't sitting on.

I groaned and opened my eyes. "why? What are we doing? What time is it?" I asked.

"god you ask so many questions. We are going to hang out with Ronnie and the guys. We are going to there hotel. And it is 11:24." She said sitting down on the couch.

"when?"i asked.

" whenever your ready slowpoke." She joked poking my arm.

"haha not funny. Where are the clothes i left here?"i glared at her.

" under the sink in the spar bathroom." She said turning on the TV.

I jogged up the stairs and into the bathroom. I opened the cabinet under the sink to find a pair of black skinnies, a simple black fitting v-neck short sleeve shirt.

I changed and washed my face. I dug threw a bag i left here with makeup and hair stuff. Once i found my eyeliner i lined my eyes with it. I simply straightened my hair and teased it a tiny bit.

I looked in the mirror and i looked ok. I walked down stairs to Emily. "ready lets go!" I said walking towards the door.

"some one is exited." She joked following me.

We got in the car and drove to the hotel. The whole ride i had a huge smile on face.

We where halfway there when i looked at my hands. Holy sh*t i forgot to put bracelets on over my cuts! Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! "Emily i for got my bracelets. They will see them." I said shakily.

"oh just borrow mine." She said taking the bracelets of her left hand while we where at a stop light.

"thanks." I said and looked out the window.