ch 8

We finished eating and where on our way back to the store. "hey Abby. You gunna take that bartender up on his offer?" Derek asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Eeww! No way!" I said shaking my head. Getting every body to laugh.

We arrived at the store a few minutes later. "who wants to watch TV in the break room! Emily yelled running to the door.

Derek, Ryan, Ronnie, and Ron followed while me and jacky took our time walking.

"whatcha wanna watch?" Emily asked.

"oh sh*t! I gotta go now! Bye!" I said turning on my heal to leave. It was 2:56 I was late and Ray was going to be pissed.

"wait!" Ronnie shot up and grabbed my arm "give my your phone." He said holding out his hand while letting go of my arm. I fished my phone from my pocket and unlocked it for him.

He grabbed it and typed a few things and a few seconds later his phone buzzed. "here text me anytime." He handed me my phone and i turned to leave.

"can someone drive my home? I dont have a car." I shyly looking down. Yea im 21 and dont have a car. Its not my fault Ray won't let me have one.

"we can drive you home." Ron said smiling at me'

" thank you guys so much!" I beamed. We all got in the car and drove to my house. Nervously biting my lip. I know that Ray is going to beat me and then make me where some slutty outfit and serve him and his friends beer.

We arrived at my house and i thanked them again. I walked up to the door and slowly opened the door to a drunk Ray.