"What did you say?" He whispered with a hot breath on my ear. I didn't answer anything. "So? Dinner with me?" He asked he lose his smile.

"Fine, " I said simply and his signature smirk plastered back.

"Good girl" He said and kissed my forehead. He stood up and sat down on my chair. His eyes were glued on me and this is awkward.

"What?" He asked.

"I want to change. Go Out" I said while I get off of my bed. He laughed and leaned back.

"Why?" He asked cheekily.

"It's because-"

"I've seen you in towels, and you just gave me a show 5 minutes ago. Give me a break," He said and ended with a smirk.

"No, " I took out a black jacket, a dark gray T-shirt with a white star on it, and a high waisted black skirt. Harry was still smirking, I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and leaned back on the door and slowly met the floor.

"Are you ready in there?" He asked and knocked the door.

"Y-yeah" I said and changed my Pj's into the clothes that I picked.

"Mind if I come in?" He said trying to open the door but it was locked. I unlocked the door and stepped out. I saw Harry lying on my bed with his hands crossed behind his head. His eyes were still on me and his lips was still smirking.

"You look hot tonight" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm only wearing a jacket, a skirt, and a T-shirt" I said and he laughed.

"Where's my phone?.." I asked.

"You mean this phone?" He asked back, he was holding it.

"Give it back to me, " I said and tried to get it but he blocked me.

"With one condition" He pointed his index finger. I crossed my hands and sighed.

"What?"

"Don't be rude to me, don't complain about where are we going and don't complain what are we gonna do" He said and smirked again.

"What are we gonna do?" I said and smiled like it was a joke.

"Some random, naughty things" He said and rolled over to face me.

"Just give-"

"Ah, ah, ah.. No promise, no phone, " He said and I sighed again.

"Okay, okay fine! I promise! Give it back!" I said and he gave me back. I put them in my pockets and took my bag with me. I put on my low heels black boots on before exiting my room.

"I'll be home late, " I shouted while I ran to the door. Harry opened the door for me and I just rolled my eyes. For the whole way, it was all silent. He didn't say anything and I didn't. Here are no subjects or topics that we could discuss or talk.

Because we didn't have any connections anymore. I looked at the window, I could feel he's staring at me but I decided not to look at him. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Why are you taking me out for a dinner?" I asked with a low voice.

"Why can't I?" He asked back and laughed.

"Just weird..."

"Remember your promise, " he said. And I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not being rude, I'm just trying to be nice and polite" I said with a faked smile.

"Then try harder, " he said simply and I dropped my mouth.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, try harder, " he said. I sighed and kept quiet. I don't want to talk to him. I hate him so much. Hate him.