Epilogue

Weeks later

"And I'd like to acknowledge the four young heroes who saved our lives, and helped to restore all of Paris...please welcome Chat Noir, Ladybug, the Dessinateur, and sorry...what's your name ma'am?" The mayor faltered as he turned to you. You consciously made your way up in front of the TV camera, intimidated by the mayor's presence.

Thousands of people were smushed up against the entrance door to the recording studio, cheering wildly for the four of you.

The bright camera lights from various angles made your overly sensitive eyes sting uncomfortably. You'd never been in the center of attention, so the whole situation was overwhelming.

The Dessinateur stood next to you, with Chat Noir and Ladybug at his side. They all looked as flustered as you did, staring at the camera and waving awkwardly.

"Oh!" You stammered, "I'm...Demoiselle Akuma. Yeah. Demoiselle Akuma." The sudden name took you by surprise, but it seemed to suit you.

"Well, Demoiselle Akuma, I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm thankful for your bravery and loyalty to all of Paris." He looked down at you, smiling. "Now, time for the celebration!"

Everyone outside of the door cheered louder, beginning to sprint towards the exit and down to the town square. The noise faded away, and the camera stopped rolling.

"That's a wrap! Thanks for coming out, super dudes." The cameraman droned lazily, flicking a chewed up lollipop stick to the side.

"It was our pleasure," Ladybug giggled, looking slightly sick from his actions.

You all followed her out the door, immediately being bombarded with fangirls and fanboys. They were cheering and screaming, with some with gaping mouths, and some who stood twitching, unable to process the situation.

I guess not all of them went to the celebration! You though giddily, smiling wider.

"Demoiselle Akuma I love you!!" Someone gasped, staring at you with gleaming eyes.

"O-oh a-aw thank you!" You stuttered, blushing modestly.

"You're the coolest!"

"Were you really Hawk Moth's daughter?"

"Are those wings real?"

"Where are you from?"

Question after question was shot at you as you and your friends squeezed your way into the elevator. It had a hard time closing with all of the excited hands reaching in blindly.

The sweet bliss of silence overcame the group inside the elevator, and was undoubtedly cherished. Little bits of dust floated around, tickling everyone's nose.

All four of you looked at each other, and exchanged nervous and excited smiles as the sleek elevator dinged to a stop.

Minutes after

Music pumped through the air, echoing through the streets in harmony. Nino was spinning turn tables in the middle of a large sidewalk strip. Large groups of people danced around him to the beat.

Chat Noir's eyes lit up as he spotted his best friend, relieved that he wasn't terribly hurt.

Just as the four of you walked further out the automatic door, a familiar figure popped out in font of you.

"Alya here! Reporting for the Ladyblog. Here we have the four superheros who saved all of Paris! Demoiselle Akuma, can I get an interview for the viewers?" She rang, shoving the camera into your face enthusiastically.