"Shut up and go make me breakfast"

"I would but you broke everything in your kitchen remember?"

"Oh yea" I sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll take us out for breakfast but first I want to spend some more time here in bed with you, babe" He said and my heart warmed.

"I like the idea of that" I said as I now laid on top of him, as we decided to talk about anything and everything.

********************

"So the usual?" Johnny said as we walked into the café

"Yes please" We both said together before walking to sit down.

Harry decided to take me here for breakfast as we couldn't think of anywhere else, plus I had work today as well. Also as the gentlemen Harry is, he paid for it all.

********************

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Harry said we stopped outside the bookstore.

"Yea, i'll text you later as well" I said and he smiled at me.

"Good. Great." He said as he pulled me by my waist, so we were now chest to chest.

"See you later babe" He whispered as he kissed me passionately.

"See you later" I said as I pecked him once more before walking off into the bookstore.

I waved bye to him at the door before walking in and saying morning to Margaret.

"How are you and Harry dear? Was your weekend away alright?"

"Yes it was wonderful thank you" I spoke with the biggest grin on my face.

"Oh young love" She chuckled and I frowned at the word.

"What?"

"Oh darling don't deny it. I was once a teenager like yourself you know. I met a boy who I fell for in a couple of months. He was handsome, charming, cheeky. Everything you could ask for in a man. Everything I ever wanted. He made me happy and vice versa. We couldn't get enough of each other. We always wanted to be together. I met his parents, he met mine. I looked at him the way you look at Harry. I looked and acted like you when someone mentioned him. He didn't need to be around to have an effect on me. Someone could just say his name and I would get all smiley and giggly. I loved him with all my heart you know" Margaret finished her teenage love story to me.

"I'm not in love with Harry. I don't even know if I'm capable of love. I'm not in love with him, Margaret"

"You can deny it all you want but I see it in your eyes and I can see it in his. You guys are a cute couple though, can see you lasting a long time hun."

I was shocked and speechless with what Margaret had just said to me. She thinks I'm in love with Harry and that Harry is in love with me. That cant happen. I'm not capable of love. My life is a mess and I could never be with someone without them being hurt in the end, my life is just to complicated.

"What happened to that boy you fell for Margaret?" I asked before I walked away from a very long conversation.

"What always happens darling. Life." She stated as she walked off to the cashier and I walked off to put books away.

Margaret was such a inspiring person. I mean I don't understand love or think I'm capable of it but what Margaret said makes me think a lot about the idea of love. I mean she loved this man with all her heart and you can tell by the way she spoke of it now with me that, that boy still has a place in her heart. I reckon if he were to walk in that door now she'd go to him in a heart beat. I mean who wouldn't? If the love of your life walked into your life again and asked for you back, wouldn't you go to them in a heart beat? I know I would if I ever loved someone. However the most saddest part is that she probably never ended up with that boy. Like you didn't end up with yours or me with mine. Like Margaret said. Life happened, like always. Life got in the way of you having a happy ending with the love of your life. There's nothing you can do about it. You cant fight life. It is what it is. That's probably the most saddest thing about love. That you'll never end up with the one you want. You'll just end up with the one you think you deserve. That's why I don't believe in love or think I'm capable of it. Or why I ever want to have to be in it.

I'm not in love with Harry. I know I'm not. I like him that's for sure, he makes me happy which is rare in a life like mine but he manages and I'm thankful. I don't know why Margaret thinks I am or thinks I'm denying it because I'm not. I know I'm not.

________________________________________-

I KNOW I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE IVE JUST HAD A LOT GOING ON BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL TRY UPLOAD AS MUCH AS I CAN IN MEAN TIME VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

HOPE EVERYONES LIFE IS GOING GREAT

ALSO IF ANYONE EVER NEEDS TO TALK IM ALWAYS HERE TO LISTEN