ScissorIMEANReader x Koujaku

Let's start!

An evening, you and your best friend *insert Ren's voice* Awba, were walking to Koujaku's house. Today's an IMPORTANT day: you were going to cut that crap (wild hair... sorry for women with beautiful hair).

"Here we are!" Said Awba in front of a Japanese-like house. "Good bye my non-longer beloved" you said at your hair. Suddenly someone opened the door, he was Koujaku with an angry bird on his shoulder. "Ah! I knew that those voices were yours!" He said with a beautiful smile in his face. Awba departed from you and that sexy boy invited you to go in.

"This is a pretty nice house..." you said while koujaku escorted you in his bedroom. You knew Koujacket from very long but you never visited his house. "So, (name)-chan, what do you want to do?" He asked you. "Cut 'em plz" you responded.

Koujaku made you sit and then he grabbed something plastic and he covered you with that. He took his things and you noticed a fashionable scissor.

After some time your hair were short and beautiful. Ah this hair's gonna last for a while! "Thanks Koujaku!" You said happy. Koujaku smiled at his work and after a chat with you, you went home happy.

Koujaku returned to his room, all alone. He cleaned the floor and the chair but the scissor captured his eyes. "Good work today, baby." He said walking towards her. The scissor blushed and looked the other way awkwardly. The man, now standing in front of her, caressed her plastic part and Scissor moaned a little. That would be a long (and hurtful) night.

------------
Le me: Aaaaaand that's it...
Koujaku: ...Wut? How...? Why...?
Le me: U dont liek it?
Koujaku: I-I was thinkin' that Awba or some cute girl wanted to go to bed with me!
Le me:... I dunt liek u.
Koujaku: Why!? *cries*

I would like to be a jerk with Koujacket. Sorry for his fans.