13 years later.

Elijahs POV

"Dad! Have you seen my phone?" I swear that girl looses every thing.

"No ask your brother" I called from the kitchen.

"Eli where the hell is my phone?" I heard Eliza yell at him.

"How the fuck would I know I don't touch your shit." He yelled voice.  I heard them run down the stairs and come to the kitchen.

"Dad can you call it?" Eliza asked and I just nodded. Eli grabbed some of the chips I was eating and I slapped his hand.

"Come on dad" He pleaded.

"Get your own Damn food. Do you wanna fight for it cuz boy you know I'll whip your ass. Your only 6' " he rolled his eyes at me and Eliza giggled. Just like her mom.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a phone ring. Eliza ran to the living room and came back holding your phone.

"Ready!" I nodded and grabbed my keys. We all got into my bmw that I got from my high paying job. I was really surprised when  I got a job offer for the head pharmacist at the main hospital in Charlotte. I got ny PhD and become a pharmacist.

We pulled into the biggest house on the block and got out. I walked in and saw everyone was already here.

"Ahh there's the birthday boy" I teased Emmett as he came and hugged the kids.

"Oh shut up" He gave me a hug and I turned to everyone else. Ememmts kids and wife said hi.

He of course had twins, a boy and girl, named Erica and Enzo. They were 12,

"Hey uncle they said and hugged me.

"Hey Greg. " he bro hugged me and his kids ran up to me. They were 11 and 8.

"Hey uncle Elijah." His daughter said and hugged me.

"Hey Sophia" his son hugged me too but kept texting.

"Really Josh. The twins aren't even that bad." She chuckled and sat down. Greg's wife just waved since she was too busy talking to Rianne.

Monica came and hugged me.

"Hey uncle."

"Hey where's you sister" right on q she came out if the kitchen.  Rianne and Anderson got married and had another kid.

"Sup Stacy" she smiled and waved.

"hey uncle."

Anna, Trent, and Tristan came out after her laughing. Anna and Trent got together and had three kids. One was 13 Genesis , 10 Ezekiel, and 9 Jayln. Tristan has a fiancee and one son that's 5.

"Hey man" Tristan said and hugged me.

"Hey guys"  he said and hugged the twins.

"Hey uncle." The Saud in unison and we all laughed.

"Hey auntie" Anna grabbed them and kissed them all over.

"Ewwwww" Eli said and ran away.

"Oh shut up. You love me." We laughed and she hugged me.

"Where's the grand parents" she pointed to the dinning room and we.told everyone to go in there. We all sat down and grabbed some food.

"Ok guys so you know the deal. You get to ask questions about Ezera. " Demetri said looking a little sad. His accent has almost completely gone away.

"The twins first"

"What did she look like" Eliza asked.

"She was beautiful. She looked a lot like you. Here this is a picture of all of us one time when we got tattoos"  I said pulling out my phone. I showed everyone the picture that we took in Greg's tattoo shop.