Ikky Vikky

When the car stopped I took a deep breath and grabbed Eliza. I stepped out of the car with everyone. I held Eliza on my hip and git on my phone. I opened Greg's contact to see he was texting me right now. I looked at him and laughed.

From:💎Greggy💋

What's wrong. I saw you freeze when Elijah mentioned his sister. What happend?

-ps I miss you on my lap.

To:💎Greggy💋

Me and his sister have history. Along with her husband.

-ps I know everyone misses me.

He saw the text and laughed.

"Ahem" we both looked up and saw everyone was staring. Well Victoria and Isaiah were glaring.

"Oh shit Hey." I smiled at them but my eyes were deadly. Vikky scoffed and Isaiah rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing texting one of your little fuckboi's. Slut." She spit at me and Anderson snickered.

"Ha your to funny Vikky. If you must know I was texting Greg so why don't you turn your snappy ass around if it bothers you" I said sounding sweet as sugar.

"Fuck you slut. I bet Donovan left you since he's not anywhere in sight. Fucking bitch I bet he couldn't handle you whoring around. He probably killed himself." Isaiah spoke up and Eveyone froze. Vicky laughed and I could feel.myself turning ice cold. I gave Trent Eliza and walked over to him. His 6'5 easily towering me.

I smiled sweetly and punched him in the face. He fell and I spit on him.

"If I ever catch you speaking about him again I will cut off your balls, showerhead down your throughout and watch you choke on them. Got it." He was furious and went to throw a punch. I kicked him in the balls and shoved him in the car. I bashed his head into his car.

Vikky shrieked and went to kick me. I fought her foot and pulled it out from under her. I walked back to Eliza and grabbed her. I went to a picnic table and sat her on it.

"Ez are you ok?" Emmett said coming over to me with everyone else.

"You I'm Fan-Fuckin-Tastic." Greg sat next to me and put an arm over his shoulder. Elijah walked over with Vikky and Isaiah. He probably told them. They sat down and I turned to Anna.

"Wanna swim" she looked surprised but nodded. We git up and grabbed the babies. We went to the car and grabbed the bag the to the changing stalls.

Elijah"s POV.

I watched as Ezera kicked their asses. When everyone walked away I hissed at them.

"What the fuck is your problem. I told you to be nice. Donovan was killed last week!" I yelled at them and walked away. I saw everyone at a picnic table. Vic and Isaiah followed me.

I saw Greg with his arm amount Ezera and felt jealous. Me and Tristan still loves her. We still wanted to be with her. When we found out her and Greg slept together we both lost it. We can Connolly it in front of her but it's hard.

"Lets go swimming" Ezera said to Anna. They.got up and took the babies.

"How did he die?" Vic asked.

"About a week ago we got into a gun fight with the Pythons at our high school. They gathered the students in the gym and them dragged me, Tristan, her brother. Her sister, her, her best friend, and Donovan to the stage in the gym. The guy was going on saying how she was a monster and took everything he lover from him. Him and his gang beat the shit out of us in front of the whole school. He brought in Greg, Anderson, Rianne, her parents, and the twinning to watch him beat her. He broke her ribs, bashed her face in, and the the word 'worthless' across her stomach. He shit her in the leg then moved on to Donovan." I took a deep breath.