Explanations

Ok that's the dinning table ^^^^

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
!!!$!!$$$$$$$!!3$$$$$!$$$$$$!!$

Uhhh so here am getting ready for a dinner that I don't even want to hot to and now I find out that not everyone is coming. Only Donovan, Dylan, Max, Zach, and Gabe are coming because no one else wanted to go. But something a better than nothing so ima just shut up.

I got dressed in my black loose dress with see threw material that makes a v-neck, and tan heels with black bows. I straightened then curled and put my hair into a waterfall braid. I put on light make up, just eyeliner and a little powder, then grabbed my black and tanned purse and walked down stairs inter the kitchen.

As so in as I got down stairs I hears a few wolf whistles from the guys and shot them a playful glare

As so in as I got down stairs I hears a few wolf whistles from the guys and shot them a playful glare. It was a rare acasion that I wore a dress like this but my mother is quite posh. Luckily all these retards can clean up.

I walked over and kissed Donovan. No we aren't dating. We just act like a couple and we have a little fun every once in a while. I had feelings for him but never told him. Its hard to love someone in a gang when that can be dead the next day. I learned that the hard way.

Donovan grabbed my waist making me face him. " Babe are you alright" he sounded concerned. Aww he cares.

"Ya but um when we get to dinner we have to act like we are dating or my mom will haves some words about it" I may be a badass but I respect my mom.

"Why do we have to act?" He said flirtatiously. I could here all the guys snicker in the background. He got down on one knee. "Will you, Ezera Moore, be my official girlfriend?"

"Yes" he got up and tackled me into a big hug. He looked me in the eye and our foreheads were touching. He leaned in and when his lips met mine he kissed me with so much passion that my whole body melted into his touch.

"Ahem."

We broke apart from our kiss to glare at whoever interrupted. All the guys were staring at us.

Donovan wrapped his hands around my waist. He leaned down tot my ear. "May I say you look quite beautiful" his husky voice and British accent sent shivers down my spine.

"You don't looked too bad yourselfers" he chuckled at that. He was wearing pair of beige pants and a white t-shirt that hugged his muscles and a black blazer, with some white Vans.