Old School, New Me

Their house.

Carry on..
$$$!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$!$!!!!!!!!!$$$$$

We had just made it to the house and it was 10pm.we saw our cars in the drive way when the taxi dropped us off. Uncle gave me the key to the house when we left so we could get in.

When I opened the.Dorr all the lights where of so motioned fir the guys to get out their guns and so ad did I. I pointed my gun in front of me on slowly walked through the house. I heard what sounded like whispers coming from the kitchen. I git my gun ready to shoot then all of a sudden I was tackled- wait not tackled. I was being hugged?

The lights turned on and a saw six familiar faeces one belonged to the personae hugging me.

"Hey guys long time no see" I realized it was the 6 gang members my uncle sent who also happens to be my friends. There was Mike, Nathan, Reece, Devon, Smith, and Harley. Harley was the one hugging me. I hadn't seen them in 3 months since they were sent to get information about other gangs."How did you get here"

"Your uncle told us you were going back to Charlotte and asked if we could come here.for you and we said yea" Harley said finally letting me go. " we are.all going to the same school tomorrow "

"Uhhh school I forgot" I hadn't really thought about it too much . "Ima go to bed I'm so tired see you in the morning night" I gave them all a hug then went up stairs and crawled into bed and let the darkness take over.

#########Flashback/Dream#####

I felt a burning pain on my back.
I looked up and saw my brother dragging a red hot knife down my back. His friends just laughed. I could fell the blood rolling down my back. I just cried in pain. There was nothing I could do. They laughed as they grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured it on my back. Titus kicked me in the face then grabbed my legs and dragged me on my back across.th road. I could feel every rock, piece of glass, and grain of dirt co into my back.

I was alone.
I was helpless.
I was dead.

-End of dream-

I woke up gasping for air. It had been a while since I had that nightmare. The last time I had it was when uncle got shot. I took a deep breath and checked the time. It was 6:40am. I had a hour and a half till school started. I got and got in the shower.

I got out and dried off then pick out some clothes. I got a bla k and white jersey styled crop top that said 'bape 93' on it, a pair if light blue ripped jeans, some bracelets, and white converse.
I sauntered my hair the painted my nails white. I put on a little foundation, some eyeliner, and light eyeshadow. I grabbed my black snap-back and my backpack that said 'dope '. \/ \/ \/ \/

 \/ \/ \/ \/