Forgive and Forget?

Bang.

Silence.

Thats all I heard. In first check myself fir any wounds then I looked to see if everyone was ok. Wait if not one got shot what happened to the bullet.

I looked to see Harley, Devon and Nathaniel talking to my gang. "Hey what the hell was that for". Shit my mom was gonna be passed.

"We heard yelling and we really wanted to shoot something do we shot the roof" Nathaniel sounded apologetic. I looked at the roof to see a small hole. Well it's not that bad. There would be a hole in Tristan but they don't realize he's here.

"Well if I knew there would be more guns I would have made everything bullet proof. But it's alright dear, as long as the bullet don't hit me in fine" well when did she become so come so chill with guns. I remember in 7th grade Emmett got grounded for 3 months because he had a bee-bee gun.

"Tristan get back here" we all turn to see Tristan trying to sneak out the back.

The second Harley, Devon, and Nathaniel saw him their faces grew red. Natheniel tackled him and pinned him down.

Harley walked up to Tristan, crouched down, and put the gun to his head. "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now."

"Please don't ok. I already explained to them why. Just ask them." Tristan pleaded.

"Just because they forgave you doesn't mean we did. And I highly doubt they the twins and Ezera forgave you, especially Ezera since you screwed her over three times. You left and we had to pick up the pieces ." Natheiel said then looked at me with soft eyes.

"Please just let him get up and put the guns away. I know he fucked up real bad but he's my son." Seteves looked desperate.

We all nodded and put our guns away but Devon had to take the gun out of Harleys hand. Nathaniel let him up but not before punching Tristan in the face knocking him to the ground.

Tristan got up and wipped the blood from his mouth. He slowly walked towards me but Donovan and Max stepped in front of me. I nodded at them telling then to let me see him. They reluctantly moved. Tristan was now standing in front of me.

"Look Ez-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me that. You don't have the right to call me that only he did. You were the one who took him away. It has only been a year. After you killed him I gave you a chance. Ok. And you ruined it" I was on the verge of tears but my mom walked over to me and kissed my cheek

"Look Tristan we have to take Ezera home but next time we see you outside of this house you will be hurting. But just ask yourself this, if you truly loved Ezera than why? Why didn't you go to her and exlain? Why did you have to kill him? And if you have the wrong answers. Well let's just say we will do lot more than just brake you hands" Devon said surprisingly calm.

We said our last goodbyes to Steven and my mom completely ignoring my brother and his friends.

"Well that was fun" Haley said, going back to his normal, funny self.

That was not the dinner I expected.

~~Lucas's P.O.V.~~

What the hell did Tristan do to them besides shoot those kids dad?

Who did he kill?

Who died in Ezeras arms?

So many Fucking questions. I feel so guilty for all the shit we did to her.

We had met Tristan a few months ago when him and his dad moved here from England. For some reason he never like any of us but Ezera.must have told him what we did. To be honest I kind of always had a crush on Ezera but I dint want to since she was.....you know. I felt guilty but every time I saw her I made me hate her for me liking her. I kind of miss the good old days when we were all best friends.

"We need to get answers" Emmett said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Let's just ask Tristan" Titus suggested.

We all made a our way to the kitchen to find Tristan sitting at the island bar. I looked guilty and sad but looked up at us and smirked. What the he'll!? Biplor much.

"I'm guessing you guys want to know what happened to Ezera. " we all nodded. "Well I can't tell you everything since it's not my story to tell but I'll tell you what I did."

We all gathered by him and sat at the remaining chairs.

"Well I first met Ezera when she moved to England. I was in her uncle's gangs and immediately we became friends. Me, her, the rest of the guys you met, and a guy named Elijah used to be the best of friends. She told us about you guys and we became close. I fell for her. We fell for each other ." When he said this I felt a little hurt. "We started dating a two months after she came. I was one of the three guys that the gang approved fir her to date. She was my everything. When my mom died she was there forr me." I saw a tear roll down his cheek but he quickly whipped it away.

"When my mom died I lost controll. I started doing drugs but Ezera still loved me. The drugs took over my head and I broke up with her. After I broke up with her the guys were furious and they broke my hands. I left her uncle's gang and joined a different one. A year later I had found out that Ezera was dating my old friend Elijah. I was jealous that one night I saw then making out in an ally. I was so angry that she moved on and that the guys excepted him. I beat him to death I'm front of her. He died in her arms." Damn this niggaz CRAZY.

"A few weeks after Elijah died....Ezera found out that she was pregnant. " Holy shit she was pregnant. Did she keep the baby. Emmett tenses up a bit but hell. I don't blame him."She got judged by or of peolpe since she got pregnant at 15. But I don't know us she kept it or not. " Holy shit. Holy.shit. Holy mother Fucking shit. I can't believe she was pregnant.

"Why did you shoot my uncle."Emmet at was still shocked about his sister but clearly wanted to know everything .

"I owed some peolpe some money. They told me to kill you uncle or they would kill you sister and her friend. I still cared about them all so I chose to kill your uncle. I shot him in the back and I guess I paralyzed him. I don't really know because me and.my dad moved here right after. Now she's.dating Donovan. He's the third guy the gang has ever approved of."

Wow.

~Emmett's P.O.V.~

This is all my fault. If I never bullied her She wouldn't have fine threw all that. I wonder if I can meet him. Does mom know.

I wonder.if she'll forgive me...

~Ezeras P.O.V.~

I am so excited Eli is gonna come live with me now. Uncle said he would give me full custody of him once we got settled in. He calls Donovan dawni and I thank him for being there. He's gonna be here tomorrow and my mom is dying to see him. I love Eli mire than anything because I know he's a part of his dad. I am gonna tell Emmet and his friends about Eli since Im pretty sure Tristan already told them.

I miss Elijah so much. He proposed to me on Christmas when I was 15. I still wear the ring. I hate Tristan he took my fiance for me, but I will always love him. He was my first love and he always will be. But now I love Donovan too.

In love with three guys but only two are alive.

===============÷============

So how was it. Super sad. I hope you guys like it. I will be writing a lot since im sick.

Ok bye

-KILLER_UNICORNZZ