I don't care.....

(Sexual content)

It's been a week since Donovan died. I've just cried and stayed at home smelling all his clothes trying to imagine he was holding me. I haven't slept in 3 days and I haven't been to school since he died. I'm tired of being sad. I dint want to be sad. I just want to forget. So that's why I'm getting ready right now at 10pm to go to the club. My birthdays next week and I'm just gonna party till then. I haven't spoken to anyone but my mom and the twins. My body has recovered and the scars are fading. I want to cry every time I see the tattoo we got together.

I pulled on a short black dress that had the side missing. I put in a pair of black sparkly pumps and some black jewelry. I straightened my hair.and grabbed my purse.

I went down stairs in the dark since everyone was in their rooms. I got in my car and drove to 'puzzles'. I got out and walked past the line and straight in. A whole bunch of people groaned and I just laughed. I went inside and the music was blaring. I went to the bar and got a glass of straight vodka. I went to the dance floor and started dancing my life away.

_______________

I had just got out of the club. It was 2am. I wasn't drunk or anything. I drove to the one person who could make me forget. I pulled into the drive way and jumped out of the car. I knocked on the door and tapped my foot waiting. The front door opened to show a very awake sexy looking.....

Greg.

"Greg I need you. I want you. Just make me forget." I pleaded with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Ez what the fuck is going on are you drunk?" He looked so confused.

"No. I'm not. I was at a club. I need to forget about him. I need you. I want you." My voice cracked.

"Ezera I'm not gonna do that. Your not thinking straight. You hurt." He gave me a sympathetic look.

"I know Greg. I'm hurt and I need to forget. It's either you or some random guy at the club who could kill me or give me a STD." I argued sadisticly laughing.

"Ez your 17 still. I'm 24. I can't." He tried to talk me.out of it.

"Just shut up." I walked through the door and pushed him against the wall. I pulled his head down and smash my lips into him. He quickly responded and slammed me against the door. I knocked off my heels making me even shorter.

He took his short off revealing his perfectly toned 6pack. I ran my hands down his chest and he unzipped my dress. I slipped out of it and attacked him with my lips. I broke the kiss and ran upstairs with him to his room. We got in and when he closed the door my mouth was on his. He picked me up and I wrapped ny legs around his waist. He ran his hand all over my body. He kissed ny neck and I could help.but moan.

"Ezera... we.. we shouldn't be doing... this"he said between breaths.

"Shut up and fuck me" he let me down and pulled down his pants. I unsnapped my bra and threw it on the floor. I kissed his neck and he groaned.

I pulled off his boxers and he threw me in the bed. I laughed and he stood at the end of the bed and looked me over.

"Damn Ezera. I'm so going to jail." He bit his lip and hopped on th bed with me. He kissed.me and pulled off his boxers. He kissed my neck and then my chest. He went lower and lower. He kissed my waist line and smiled at me. He went between my legs and pulled my legs over his shoulders. I moaned uncontrollably and pulled on his hair. He grabbed my chest and groaned. I pulled away and put my thighs over his. He pushed indie me and groaned. He leaned over me and pinned my arms above my head. I moaned into his neck and he sucked on my shoulders. I knew he was giving me a hickey so I thought I'd get even. I flipped so I was in top. Good thing his bed was huge or we would have fallen. I rode him and bit his neck.