We had a blast just sitting there talking, we also might be a bit drunk because we drank all the wine. I smiled and took my shoes off and grabbed Matts hand.

"Let's dance and have some fun!" I laughed and he laughed at me, he pulled me close to him and we slow danced.

It felt great to be in his arms, I rested my head on his shoulder listening to his heart beat as we danced. All of a sudden you hear How To Save A Life by The Fray playing in the background. I giggled at Smash and Tim but it was a nice song and I'm glad they put it on.

"Paisley I got to tell you something." Matt said.

I looked up at Matt and smiled "Yes Matt?"

He took a deep breath and smiled softly "I love you." He said softly and looked into my eyes, he was shaking a bit.

I know we already said this to each other but I loved hearing him say it. When Matt says I love you it's literally music to my ears. "I love you too Matt, I love you so so so much." I let go of him and looked down blushing.

"You're adorable." He smiled and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and hugged back "YES HE DID IT! HE SAID I LOVE YOU!" You heard Smash stand up and yell with excitement. Matt blushed and I laughed at Smash's response, Tim pulled him back down onto the bleachers and smacked him.

"He's already said that stupid!" Tim said quiet loudly.

"Let's get out of here." I said smiling, we went back to Matt's house and laid in his bed making out for the longest time.

"Paisley," Matt breathed heavy, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Matt looked away not able to make eye contact, I smiled and hugged him.

"Matty you're the sweetest." We stayed awake for the longest time watching Mary Poppins, Rodger Rabbit, and a lot of other older films. I paused the movie and frowned looking at him. "Can we talk...?"

He looked at me confused and pulled me close "What's wrong?" He sounded concerned.

"Last night I was with Hayleigh and we were hanging out and I found a picture of her with some boy and I asked who he was and she just got mad and yelled at me...it looked like her in a guy's body, but it can't be a sibling she's an only child." I drowned thinking about it, I cuddled up to him holding onto him tightly.

"Maybe she does have a sibling and something happened to them so she doesn't want to talk about it, or maybe it's just a friend who happens to look a bit like her. She'll tell you with time don't worry." He kissed my forehead and held me close. He was right, no matter how bad I wanted to deny it he was.

"But why did she have to yell at me? She's my best friend in the whole world, she should be able to talk to me about all this. Why if she hiding things from me? It hurts..." I frowned and played with the blanket.

"Maybe she's afraid of what to say to you or maybe it's too hard for her. Things happen in people's life's that we don't want to bring up. Like my Mom, I don't ever want to talk about her, it hurts me so much to even think about what happened but I'm bringing her up now. It'll happen with time, don't worry." I frowned and held his hand, I hated when he was right, but he was really right.

"You're right Matt." I sighed and held onto him he rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"I'm always right." He chuckled and I laughed, he was so adorable.

The next day I got ready for school, I didn't want to go and see Hayleigh, I had a feeling she was still extremely mad at me for snooping and finding that picture but I had to know. I went to practice and started to stretch when Hayleigh came over.

"Hey Hayleigh." I said looking at her she looked at me and smiled softly.

"Hey Paisley, I thought you were mad with me?" I looked at her confused.

"No I'm not mad, why would I be mad?" I scratched the back of my head.

"You left saying you needed to talk to your Mom, but I know you went with Matt, Tim and Smash. Laundry told me..." I frowned feeling awful.

"I felt really bad for snooping around your house. I'm really sorry Hayleigh I was trying to avoid hurting you by giving you space but I ended up hurting you more, I feel awful." She smiled softly at some and hugged back.

"It's okay Paisley, don't worry." Hayleigh said.

"Really? You're not mad?" I was in shock.

"I'm not mad I just wish you didn't see that picture." She sighed and rubbed her shoulder.

"May I ask you what the picture is about? Who is that?" I waited for her answer.

She teared up and took a deep breath, I really hope she tells me. I thought as she said "Can it wait till after practice?"

•A.N•

-thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy! :)

-Patti