Elastic Heart

*Hayleigh's POV*

            It was Friday, the last day of practice before the competition and Paisley hadn't talked to me all week. I had tried to talk to her...but she would just ignore me and I don't know what I did. She has been hanging out with Lyla and them all week sure that has something to do with it but right now I had to worry about the routine.

            We got to it and everything was looking really good, I just hoped it went this good tomorrow. After practice I just left, I didn't try to talk to anyone because it was clear it wasn't wanted. Matt had told me she couldn't see him...maybe it was something with that and she's upset.

            I got back to Jason's house, waved at his mom and then went into the kitchen and kissed him "How has your day been?" I sit down at the end of the table next to him.

            He smiled at me "Eh, it was ok. Has Paisley talked to you yet?"

            I sighed and shook my head then said "its okay I guess... The competition is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited, mostly because you're going to be there." I smiled at him.

            His mom walked into the room and said "Hey guys, I've got to go. If you all need anything at all, call my cell. Are you sure you will be okay Jason?"

            He smiled at her and replied "Ok mom and yes I'm fine, I could take care of myself but Hayleigh will be here, don't worry. I love you."

            She smiled and kissed him multiple times on the back on his neck, then said "I love you Jason and I love you too Hayleigh. Bye." She left.

            I looked at Jason and smiled "your mom is so sweet, so what made your day just okay? Did something happen?" I leaned over and kisses his cheek.

            He said "Yeah she is but come in the living room and we will talk about my day." He went in there and got on the couch.

            I smiled, watching him and then laid down with him "So your day?" I kissed him quickly and looked at him, waiting.

            He sighed and said "well it begun with my parents telling me about how they want to sue Coach Taylor. Apparently I am very expensive now and all my medical bills are killing them. We don't have any money but I don't want to sue the Coach... Also was Lyla at school today?"

            I kissed on him and said "Jason, don't worry about that it will all work out, we can talk about it with them later...And yes she was but she left early, Why you ask?"

            He kissed my nose "Hey it wasn't anything like that...but she did stop by earlier and if I tell you about it you can't get upset okay?" He wrapped his arms around me.

            I looked at him suspiciously "What happened? What did she do Jason? I am pretty sure she already took both my best friends."

            He pulled me in close and kissed my head "you're already upset but I'll tell you anyway. She just stopped by and yelled a lot about how I am terrible. Just said a lot of mean things mostly about us and what I did to her. Even though I didn't really do anything to her, she cheated. Then she added a few things in there about how I might be worthless and all. We really got into it and mom told her to leave because of the whole worthless thing. It is okay though Hayleigh."

            I looked up at him and ask "Can I kill her? Do you think anyone notice if I killed her and I got Riggins and sleep around buddy?"

            He chuckled and said "Well as tempting as that might sound right now, I don't think you should kill her. I don't think we would be able to hide the body real well considering I'm couldn't be a lot of help."