All I need

*Hayleigh's POV*

            I hadn't spoken to hardly anyone in a few days, I had been in my room only coming out when I must since the blow up with my parents. Paisley and Callie had both called but I hadn't answered, hopefully Paisley's date went well.

            I got out of bed and threw my hair up, I had to make the players some treats for the homecoming party today, and the game was later tonight. We always tried to do something for them before the games but we did something a little bigger for Homecoming. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee. My parents looked at me "Good morning Darling" my dad said and smiled.

            I smiled and sipped my coffee when my mom said "Hayleigh, I am really sorry about the other night. I felt so bad for saying that, I know you wouldn't do that I was just scared. I didn't know if you were ok or if something had happened to you. I love you."

            I smiled and hugged her "I love you mom and I love you too dad. I am really sorry about not calling the other night." I looked at the clock "I really got to get these cookies in the oven."

            Mom smiled at me and helped me get started on the cookies. Once we got them in to bake, I started mixing up the batter for the cupcakes. I knew I would see Paisley at the party and I needed to talk to her, tell her I was sorry. Oh crap I would also see Lyla I had been trying to avoid talking to her as much as possible at practices this week. I knew things about her and who knows what she knew about me. My mom looked at me and said "You look stressed baby, you okay?"

            I nodded and replied "Yeah I'm okay, just thinking about a lot of things. You and dad are going to the game tonight right?"

            She smiled and nodded and honestly I knew the answer was yes but didn't want to talk about my thoughts. I got the cupcakes in the oven and went to fix my hair while they baked. I got them out and was doing my makeup while they all cooled. My dad walked in and said "You look very pretty darling and is lots of glitter a must?"

            I giggled at his comment and thanked him, finishing up my makeup. I changed into my uniform, as mom was icing the cupcakes yellow and blue. I put little footballs on them and we got everything boxed up. I was going into school late and the party was right after school.

            I grabbed everything and left, driving to the rehab center. I hadn't told my parents about this stop on the way to school but that's ok, I'd just be a little later. I walked in his room and smiled "Hey, I brought food."

            Jason smiled "Hey, it's you, the girl who comes and spends the night and then vanishes. So what's the food for?"

            I smiled and sit it on the table saying "I didn't mean to stay and you have a girlfriend, the food is for the team so I brought you some."

            He started to say something when Herc came in and said "Hey! Who are you? QB please tell me she is replacing Lyla! You know how I feel about that girl. "

            I giggled and looked away, freaking out internally. I liked him already, I didn't personally like her either. Jason looked at him and then at me and said "I'm sorry about that, you got to ignore him."

            I smiled, hoping that if I was blushing you couldn't tell "oh its fine and I got to get to school, I'm already later than I should be."

            I left and went to school getting with the others and set up for the party for the team. I was unbelievably happy and it wasn't something I could control at this moment. I was starting to feel like Paisley did on a daily basis. Speaking of Paisley, there she was and I walked over there. "Hey Paisley, I am so sorry about snapping on you and I really hope you can forgive me and we can be close again. Did your date with Matt go good?"