Bed of Lies

-Paisley's POV-

Hayleigh left and I went over to Matt. I honestly would do anything to be with Matt right now. I just want to hang out with him right now. "Hey Paisley." Matt said smiling.

"Hey Matt want to go do something?" I smiled at him.

He smiled right back at me "Sure what do you want to do?"

"We could go to the store and buy a whole bunch of snacks then go to my house and watch movies." I said.

He smiled at the idea and nodded then ask "Okay sounds great, Can Landry come too?"

"Of course! Let's go." I answered and we went and grabbed a whole bunch of snacks from our local grocery store. We decided to go to my house so afterwards and made some popcorn and put in Ratatouille. It was honestly my favorite movie of all time. I cuddled up to Matt and Landry say on the other side of him.

I was quoting some of the movie and laughing like a child. Matt and Landry would laugh at me at certain parts but I didn't mind it much because I was having a great time. Half way through my Mom walked in and I gasped. I didn't tell my Mom about Matt and I or that Matt and Landry were coming over so I'm cuddling Matt and my Mom just barges in. "Paisley who are your friends?" My Mom sat her things down, she was going to start something I couldn't finish.

"Well this is Landry and that's Matt. I go to school with them." I sat up and said, not cuddling Matt anymore.

"Are you and Matt dating?" my mom asked.

This was embarrassing "Yea..." I said, I couldn't make eye contact anymore.

She walked upstairs to her room, I looked at Matt and Landry and they sat there awkwardly. "Should we go home?" Landry asked slowly.

I didn't want them to but it was the probably for the best. I nodded slowly and helped them grab their things and walked them to their car. We said our goodbyes and I kissed Matt goodbye. I walked back inside and my Mom was waiting for me and said "So Paisley why didn't you ask me if they could come over?"

I shrugged and said "I forgot. I thought it would be okay."

Mom yelled "You forgot but you also thought it would be okay? Okay Paisley well it's not okay. It will never be okay! Two boys in the house by yourself could have led into trouble. Two men equals twice the force which also means you couldn't get out of it and for all I know you could be pregnant now with one of their children." I couldn't believe she just said that. Seriously?!

I then said "I will take whatever tone I want with you! You told me my boyfriend and his best friend are rapists! That's ridiculous. I can't believe you. I'm pretty sure at my age you were pregnant with me and your baby daddy didn't like that so he left you and now you can't find anyone because you let them have sex with you before they even know I exist so once they find out they leave. That's what happens every time so if I can't freaking have someone I can call my boyfriend but you can go out there and have sex with the whole town then what am I supposed to do?! Stay single for my entire life? Yea no that's definitely not happening no matter what you say." I couldn't believe I just said that. I mean she kind of deserved it but man that was really harsh...

My mom then replied "Paisley! I can't believe you just said that...well now I know how you feel about your own mother and sense you won't listen to me and feel the need to talk back, well then I guess I have no choice but to ground you. You can't see Landry or Matt. You can't do anything but go to school and cheer practice."

I then said "You can't do this to me!"

"I can and I think I just did. Now go to your room and do your homework. I know you have it." I groaned and ran up the stairs to my room. I couldn't believe this actually just happened. She wasn't even supposed to be home for another hour or two! Ugh what made her come home so freaking early?