Soap Part 2

*Hayleigh's POV*

She looked at me and said "Can I read it?!" She started reaching for my letter.

I held it closer to me "No, I want to read it first." I walked to the kitchen and put the flowers in water.

I smiled at them as Paisley walked into the room. I looked at her and she said "The flowers are beautiful" she smiled "give me the card Hayleigh, I'll read it to you."

I giggled at her offer "No! I'll read it and decide if you can read it or not. What if it says something private?"

Paisley smiled "No I am sure it is so cute, you are just worried I won't be able to read it, looking at the front of it." I poked at her playfully.

I looked down at the envelope in my hands Hayleigh from Jason it read and was pretty much scribbles but looking at it, I was proud. I was so proud of him and being able to do that, I knew the troubles he was having. I then looked up at her and said "what do you mean by that?"

She sighed and looked at me "Hayleigh I didn't mean it like that, you know that! I was joking and it came out much worse than I wanted it to. It's super cute that he took the time and effort to write that."

I started to say something but I didn't want to fight with her. I didn't want to lose her, I just grabbed the vase of flowers "I'm going upstairs to bed..." I said, walking upstairs.

I got ready for bed and sit down on my bed, opening the letter. I looked down at it and smiled at his writing, he was the cutest thing. I couldn't help but love him so much more.

Hayleigh,

I want to start with I love you, so much. I don't know why I didn't notice you before this. I knew you but was always with someone else. You deserve to be picked up off your feet and kissed. You deserve to have that power couple status and get your dream of getting a football players kiss, after the game. Ok I'm sorry, it probably sounds like we're breaking up. I just wish we had got together before all this happened. Then I could have treated you that way. You treat me amazingly and like nothing ever happened. That's one the many great things about you, the injury just goes away with you. You love me for me and I love you so much, every bit of you. I am still the guy I used to be with you. So if it means that much to you, I'll go to therapy on one condition. You have to go with me. Also what I said about going back to football. I know that scares you and I wouldn't do it, if you aren't okay with it. Like you told me in the hospital, there is more important things than football and you are one of them. From the moment you said that, I knew there was something special about you. You weren't there out of pity, you didn't sit around and tell me how sorry you were and how things would get better. I really hope you can read this and know that I love you and have nothing to worry about. You are the only one I want Hayleigh. I love how happy you are with doing nothing, but cuddling on the couch. I love how you smile brightens things up and your giggle is the cutest. I love watching you cheer because it makes you so happy. You are so beautiful and could have anyone you wanted, but you for some reason chose me. I love just having you around and you make my days better. I know you are probably like "oh you're so dorky!" But you are everything to me and I don't want to lose you. I love you so much Hayleigh Mae Porter.
Love you, Jason Street

            I smiled so big and wiped my eyes, going over to hang it with the rest of the things on my corkboard. It was the cutest thing ever and I still couldn't believe it. I looked around and seen Paisley hadn't come upstairs I guess I should go find her! I thought as I walked downstairs. She then stopped me holding a picture and said "Hayleigh who is this?"