Fools

*Hayleigh's POV*

            I had spent the night at Paisley's and now laying there thinking, while she was still asleep. I knew we had to get up soon to go to school and the only thing keeping me from skipping, was the game. I woke up Paisley and we both got ready, going downstairs to get coffee. Her mom smiled at us and then said "Hayleigh, your mom called and said that they are going to the game tonight and would really like to talk to you."

            I sighed and looked at Paisley, this is definitely not what I needed right now. I was dealing with a lot at the moment and now this, I then replied "Thanks, I guess I will have to do that..." I sipped my coffee, thinking and came to the conclusion I really want Jason. I teared up and set my coffee down, walking off.

            Paisley soon followed me and knocked on the bathroom door "Hayleigh, what's wrong? Let me in?"

            I unlocked the door, then sit back down crying in my hands. She put her arms around me and I finally calmed a little, replying "everything is crumbling...I don't really know what to do anymore and I feel like I am loosing everyone."

            Paisley pulled me in closer and said "You still have me and my mom, you are welcome to stay here for as long as you want. You are just like my sister Hayleigh and you won't lose me."

            I smiled a tiny bit and hugged back tightly, I am so happy to have her. We went to school and it went ok I guess. I could tell Lyla was miserable, and I felt pretty sorry for her. I can't believe you Hayleigh I knew I still hated her but this was terrible. The whole school knew what she did and were really giving it to her. I knew how she felt, this was me about a year ago and it is absolutely awful.

I didn't really listen much in class, mostly thinking about everything. Afterwards I found Paisley and we left going to Gatling. It was a really bad place to be, like the epitome of bad places. We got to the game and went over to where the other girls were, I wasn't real sure how they felt about me.

They were warming up and Tessa and Callie were hanging out, which I thought was really weird. Lyla was all by herself and once again, I was feeling sorry for the girl I had hated. Be the bigger person Hayleigh! I thought as I walked over there and said "Hey Lyla are you ok?" before I could stop myself.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, then said "Yea, I would totally talk to you about my problems...I have tried to be nice to you and everything but you made me lose my boyfriend. All those old rumors are so true, you are nothing but a low down good for nothing tramp. Just go away Hayleigh and hate me like everyone else."

Ok good Hayleigh is now gone, she lasted for a total of a few minutes "I was just trying to be nice, I am sorry everyone hates Miss Lyla Garrity but trust me it's not my fault! I am pretty sure you lost your boyfriend when you slept with Tim Riggins, I was just there to pick up the broken pieces. I don't think I am the tramp here love." On that note I walked back over to Paisley and looked at her tearing up and said "UGH!"

She looked at me and pulled me into a hug rubbing my back "Hey it's ok, you did the right thing by asking and that's all you can do. Come on lets go cheer the game is starting!"

We started cheering and the Panthers ran out onto the field, the Gatling Eagles ran out. The two teams ended up getting into a huge fight right off, the refs and Coach Taylor were working to break it up.

The game turned into a huge battle and the Eagles seem to be out for blood. This has been a big game, now we have entered the 4th quarter with Smash Williams leading the team, but is now shut down. Saracen hands the ball off to Smash but he is taken down immediately then Saracen throws the ball to Smash to once again be taken down.