Unbreakable

-Paisley's POV-

"You cannot be on this team if you don't even have the strength to do a basic lift! You know we have the first game of the season coming up and this kind of mess up can't happen there. Someone trade newbies with me please!" Hayleigh screamed at me.

I accidentally dropped her while we were practicing on our lift. I tried to say sorry but her attention was toward her best friend Callie right now. I sighed and traded places with my best friend, Tyler, he became my friend sense I moved here in 2004. He was gay but he was the sweetest thing in the world. He looked at me before trading and made a smile appear on my face with his fingers. I giggled and hugged him. "Remember she didn't mean to snap she's just embarrassed." He said.

I smiled and hugged him going over to Lyla. She smiled and we tried again with lifts. This time I didn't mess up or anything! Lyla showed me how to do a lift correctly and how to be prepared in case I was going to drop the flyer again. I was happy Lyla showed me the ropes for that. I don't want Hayleigh hating me forever! I was hoping one day we could become friends!

"Good job everyone," Lyla said everyone stopping what they were doing to look at her, "I'm so excited for this year! We do have a lot to work on but I know we're going to have a great time and become one happy huge family!! Now let's stretch it out!"

I smiled and walked up to Hayleigh. "Hey! Would you like to stretch together?!" I said smiling at her sitting next to Callie and her stretching out.

Hayleigh sighed and looked at Callie and Callie just glared at me slightly.

           "Um Paisley we don't really hang out with newbies." Callie sighed and turned away from me.

I sighed and walked over to Tyler looking over at them "It's okay Paisley. Just give it time. Like Lyla said, we're all going to be one big family!"

I giggled at Tyler's remark and hugged him. "You're so right Tyler! We'll eventually be a huge family!" I smiled going into the splits and stretching each leg for a perfect amount of time each.

           "Paisley why are you trying so hard to be her friend anyway?" Tyler looked at me confused.

I shrugged looking back over at them, watching them giggle away, then looked at Tyler. "Because I know she's not that mean. I've heard the conversations she'd had with Callie and she seems pretty cool. I try to friend anyone I see you know that! Plus, we're a team now! You have to at least try to friend everyone!"

He smiled patting my head "You're the happiest Italian I've ever met!" We laughed starting to do some jumping jacks Lyla guided us in.

I looked over and saw the backup quarterback across the field. His name was Matt Saracen. He was honestly so cute. I've never met him before but I've seen him around. He's been in some of my classes here and there but I've never really talked to him. I saw him glance over at us and I waved smiling widely. I don't think he saw me because he ran towards Coach Taylor. Lyla called my name to get my attention. I looked over and jumped up doing jumping jacks.

"Paisley who were you waving at?!" Tyler smirked at me jumping lazily up and down.

I blushed giggling "Someone."

I laughed and started doing push-ups working on my core. Tyler joined me and you could tell he was upset I wouldn't tell him. He lightly pushed me over and I died laughing.

"Okay tomorrow we're working on lifts, pyramid, and starting a routine." Lyla smiled grabbing her stuff dismissing us.

I smiled grabbing my stuff, Tyler grabbed his, and we started walking away. He looked at me and hugged me "Look I got to go but you're going to tell me and I'm going to text you!" I giggled and hugged him.