Old couch

"I love you," I mumbled between kisses, "I love you so much."
"I love you too," I felt her hands in my hair, her body pressed against mine. She tasted of mountain dew and juicy fruits chewing gum, and her hair smelled sweet, like her vanilla conditioner. Her hands were smooth and cool on my warm body.
I looked across the room, where Bella was staring at us, judging silently. "Look," I snorted, nudging Erin. She laughed.
I put my hands on her waist, feeling every detailed curve of her perfect body. Out fingers intertwined as naturally as the roots of a tree, and I wondered how my parents could hate this so much. I was happy and in love... how could that be wrong?
"I really do love you," I said, "I can't believe it's only been six months."
"I know, me neither," she looked down, "god, I'm still wearing this fucking sweater." She pulled it off, leaving the camisole underneath. I kissed her neck, running my fingers along her collarbone. She seemed to glow with perfection.
"You're beautiful," I said quietly. Then I pulled back, "do you want a coffee?"
She smiled, "coffee would be nice."
I got up and started making it. She came up behind me, folding her arms around me and nuzzling into my neck. Her breath tickled my cheek. I couldn't help but feel wonderful. I never thought someone would want me, let alone love me. But she did, and it was amazing. She held me tight and I melted into a state of peaceful euphoria. She was everything. She was my world and more. There weren't enough words invented to describe the way I felt when I looked at her.
I finished making the coffee and handed her's to her, then we sat down on the couch. She drank some of it, then sat it down, shuffling over and resting her head on my lap.
I stroked her hair gently, "maybe we should think about getting a new couch," I said, looking at the tattered leather.
"Nah," I heard the smile in her voice, "this one's special."