48 - MELISSA 💚

Start from the beginning

I press my forehead against his. "I love you so much."

Tears quickly fill his eyes as we both keep moving our bodies. Jason closes his eyes, pulling me as close to him as possible. I give him a light peck on the lips and he opens his eyes to look into mine. He licks his lips a little and closes his eyes again. He brings his lips to mine, and I meet his lips halfway, kissing him hungrily.

I lift my legs up, so that my feet are on the bed. Jason breaks are embrace and begins kissing my neck softly. I can feel his tears on my cheek and hold him tighter in my arms.

"I love you." He whispers against my skin.

I don't think our lovemaking has ever been as intense as it is right now. Jason moves my hair out of my face and puts his hand around the back of my neck, making our foreheads touch. I take my arm from around his neck and wipe his tears. I have never seen this man cry, when we made love. Jason eyes glistens with tears as he stares into my brown eyes.

I lift my body up and slide down back on him slowly, maintaining eye contact with him. I close my eyes at the touch of his hand traveling up my leg, massaging my legs along the way. I toss my head back and place my hands behind me, leaning back on the bed. Jason moves his hand to around my waist, holding me as he slides in and out of my wetness.

I bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure. I grip the sheets between my fingers and my toes curl as he keeps a steady pace. Jason grabs my hips and slam me into his baby maker. I swear he makes my whole freakin' body quiver from the tip of my toes to the hairs on my head.

"Shit . . . Jason!" I whine, loudly. "Baby, I ca- - -" I let out a scream as I squirt out on him. I squeeze my legs against his body, falling down on the bed, exhausted. "Shit!" I close my eyes, enjoying every second that he brought me to a full blown orgasm. Cameron hasn't made me have an orgasm, since the first time that we had sex. Jason has definitely spoiled me, because he can make it happen damn near every single time that we have sex.

I feel Jason lower his body on top of mine, pushing my legs to the side to get between them. I smile at the touch of his fingers brushing against my forehead, trying to push hair from my face. Jason enters me, slowly.

"We're not done, baby." This is I already know, because I know him.

*****

I lay in Jason's arm, with my leg over his body. We have the sheets halfway covering our body. We both have sweat dripping from our bodies, stained sheets, and my whole body is still trembling as I lay in his arms. I'm tracing my finger over his tattoo with a blissful smile on my face. Once again, it feels like no one is in our universe. It feels like it's just me and him in our own little world. Jason is laying on his back, playing with my messy hair, and I can feel his eyes on me. I smile, looking into his eyes. He blushes and look at the ceiling.

"What's all that about?" I rest my chin on his chest, looking at his face. I grab his chin, trying to force him to look at me.

He pushes my hand away, giving me a grin. "Stop. You know that I'm sprung. Hell, everyone knows."

"Everyone?" I raise an eyebrow.

Jason kisses my forehead. "You made me cried like a little bitch during sex. I have never did that shit before."

I chuckle a little, and he breaks into laughter, shaking his head. "A little bitch, huh?"

He nods his head. "Yeah, don't tell anyone. Not my proudest moment."

I just smile at his words. I really don't know what's next between us, because we have so many problems between us. The fact remains that I still don't know who my child's father is. I mean, he has Ashlee all in his life. I live with Cameron, and he is going back to Atlanta the first of September.