"Sam!" Enid yelled, running down the street to us.

"Hey!" I replied.

"They have Rick, Adam's outside with three men. The Saviors have Rick!" She yelled.

"What?" I asked, my heart stopping.

"Come on!" She yelled.

We all took off in a run toward the gates, finding Adam, Will, and some other guy.

"This is Mark, he's one of us." Adam explained right off the bat as Daryl and Abraham raised their guns.

"I don't give a flying shit who he is." Abraham snapped.

"Where's Rick?" I asked.

"They got word that you're attacking us. Negan's other men found him at the truck depot, they have him held captive. They know it's going to affect you, so that's why they got him. Also, because he knows the plan to keep all of your people alive and kill all of them." Will explained.

"You have to attack today, to throw them off." Adam added.

"How do we know you're not tricking us?" Abraham asked.

I folded the ultrasound photo and put it in my back pocket.

"Do you really think I would go through that much trouble? And when I've saved Sam four times from them?" Adam asked.

"Put your guns down. Abraham, Daryl, go get the trucks. I'll get Sasha to get everyone their weapons and get them back right here. We'll meet you at the compound." I ordered.

"We want to help. We brought our group with us," Will replied, pointing to the Ford Explorer.

"Get them out." I ordered.

"What about Rick? We can't fight without him." Enid asked.

"We're not fighting with him. We're fighting for him." I replied, watching as four people got out of the vehicle.

They were four large men, and looked very intimidating.

"They're four of the best fighters we got. The other four are in the community ready to fight when we get there." Adam explained.

"Why are you turning against your group?" I asked.

"They killed my mom, his sister, and his wife." One of the men spoke up.

"I'm not going into detail. You screw up or hurt any of my people- you're dead." I stated.

"We aren't going to screw up. We want to kill them as much as you do- or more." Will replied.

"I'm just telling you up front," I stated, crossing my arms. "If you try anything, you're dead." I repeated.

"We got it." Adam replied.

"Good. We're leaving at dark while they're sleeping." I declared.

I walked back into Alexandria with Enid on my heels.

-

"You fight to kill, not fight to bruise them up. If you hesitate- you die." I declared, pacing back in front of all of our people.

"Give us five minutes to get there first, when you hear two gunshots, we're ready. We'll get Rick out to you as soon as we can." Will announced.

"They won't be expecting this to happen. It's perfect timing." Adam announced as everyone loaded up into the RV.

"I'm not letting you fight, Sam." Carol declared.