Chapter 100

CHAPTER 100 WHAAAAAT SAPPY AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

-

I held my hair back, throwing up my breakfast onto the ground.

"You okay?" Rosita asked from inside the car.

"Yeah." I mumbled, rinsing my mouth out before sitting back in the car.

"Don't most women stop getting nauseous and morning sickness after their first trimester?" Rosita asked, continuing to drive down the road.

"Yeah, but others have it all the way until the baby comes out." I answered.

"Damn." She mumbled, pulling into Alexandria.

I watched as the gate was pulled open before we drove in.

"I still can't believe Adam left like that." She stated, getting out of the car.

"I know." I mumbled, getting out of the car.

I opened the trunk before getting three garbage bags full of supplies out.

"I got it." Rick stated, taking the garbage bags from my hands.

"What'd you do all day?" I asked, walking beside him.

"Found some gasoline, got more braces on the walls, and some other stuff." He answered.

"I'm going to check on the baby today, do you wanna come?" I inquired.

"Yeah. Of course." He replied.

"Hey, Sam!" Enid exclaimed, walking up to me.

"Hi!" I replied, smiling.

"I need your help with something, later." She replied.

"Okay. Come over later." I replied.

"Okay." She replied.

-

I smiled, hearing the baby's heartbeat through the ultrasound.

"It looks good to me. In about a month we should we able to tell what it is." Denise declared.

I looked to Rick who was smiling and looking at the screen while Denise ran the tool over my stomach.

"The heart beat is good, and it looks as if it's developing well." Denise added, printing another picture.

She handed me a towel and I wiped the cold gel off of my stomach before pulling my shirt down.

"Thanks." I smiled, taking the photo from her hand.

"Hey, don't be scared. Everything is going to be okay." Denise replied.

I nodded before standing up from the table.

-

"You know Enid shut up everybody that was calling you names and judging you?" Carl asked.

"She did?" I inquired.

"Yup. She got them good." He replied.

"What'd she say?" I asked.

"Basically saying everyone makes mistakes, what's in the past is in the past, and blah blah." Carl answered.

-

"Do you know what you're having yet?" Enid asked, sitting down beside me on the porch steps.

"Not yet." I replied.

"What do you want?" She inquired.