"Shh!"

"You little minx."

Sipping my wine I looked over at the TV, I should have known not to mention Aston, he's due home soon. Picking up the remote I changed the channel.

"He's gorgeous," she pined over the tallest member of JLS belting out their number one hit.

"Did you see the wedding photo's in OK magazine? Rochelle looked incredible."

"She always does," she sulked. "Speaking of weddings, you don't happen to have a dress I can borrow that I haven't already borrowed do you?"

I giggled.

"I found the invitation at the bottom of my bag yesterday, it's probably been in there for weeks. I forgot," she shrugged care free. Typical Chloe.

"Who's getting married?"

"Some uncle back in Essex who I've never actually met."

"I should think I've got something you can borrow."

"Thanks babe. I haven't got the time to go shopping and most of mine are a bit, well lets say un-wedding-like."

"Clubby."

"Yeah," she laughed.

"Come on.." I said leading her into my bedroom after topping up our glasses.

"I hope I'm not going to find anything naughty in here from your nights of fun with Aston," she teased.

I rolled my eyes opening my wardrobe. After narrowing down what Chloe has already borrowed, or in other words has been seen in, she's left with three dresses to choose from.

"Do you mind if I take them all? you know how much I change my mind."

"Course not."

All three are my favourites, we have such similar taste. One bodycon, one skater style and one maxi. She's taking it but I can't see her wearing the maxi dress.

"Cheers babe."

Continuing to talk our way through the bottle of rosé we called it a night before it began to affect our heads. Something so simple with friends can put a smile on your face.

"I'll see you soon hun," I smiled seeing Chloe out.

"Bye. I'll let you know how I get on with the dresses."

"Alright."

"Hiya Aston," she beamed as he passed her down the corridor.

"Alright babe."

Turning back she winked.

Shutting the door Aston stood beside me kicking off his shoes.

"Hello you," he said kissing my cheek.

"What was that for?"

"No reason."

"Have you had a good day?" I smiled.

"Not bad babe. How was your boss?"

"Fine, he didn't mention it," I chuckled with him.

"I called into M&S on the way back, I didn't think you'd have dinner cooking."

"Sorry," I frowned. "Chloe came round after work."

"It's alright. Lasagne sound okay?"

"Sounds great. God I'd be a useless housewife."

I'm so out of routine.

Giving Aston a hand in the kitchen we eventually sat down around eight to a delicious looking meal with tasteful sides, even though we'll pay for the garlic bread tomorrow morning. It's nice sitting down like this, take-aways every other night aren't doing my pocket or figure any good after all.

"I'm so looking forward to my lie in tomorrow."

"You do look exhausted."

"It's been a weird week," I shrugged.

"It's stress you don't need. This is why I'm treating you tomorrow."

"I've told you I want to contribute."

"No. I've always paid for the woman at dinner so I don't intend on you letting you pay either."

"Can I know where we're going?"

"No," he smirked bursting with secrets and surprises.

Dinner done we moved onto the couch finding a movie on the sky planner to re-watch, the only two lights being a small lamp and the TV itself, it's quite cozy.

"Come here, I don't bite, unless you want me too," he teased sitting me over his lap and under his arm.

"Movies and cuddles?"

"Friends can cuddle."

I pressed play and turned to watch the TV screen as 'the hangover' started to appear. I haven't watched this movie in ages and a comedy seems to be exactly what we need to finish off this roller coaster of a week. Laying back I felt Aston's hand rest under my thigh, rubbing ever so gently across my skin, my whole body now relaxed into his seat like position keeping me snug.

~♥~

Comment below, and vote for the next part :-)

Thank you for reading.