Chapter 26

V's pov

It has been 2years since I saw Yeonnie. I really miss her. I really miss her hug, her kiss, how we play together. I miss everything about her. *sigh*

Tonight I'm going to flight back to Korea. I'm very excited and I have been making some surprise event for her. I hope she'll love it.

Sooyeon's pov

This is how I spend my Sunday morning. I'm at home playing with Jinnah. I won't be bored like other day maybe because I'm with Jinnah today. She's like a monkey and she never tired.

"Jinnah don't run you might fall"

Hahahha xD

"Eomma catch me catch me" she laughed.

"Catch Ya." I hugged her and tickled her.

"Hahahha !! Eomma pls pls. I'm sorry."

All of sudden the door opened releasing a tall handsome man with a huge smile on his face but then his expression change after his heard.

"Eomma!! Who's he?" Jinnah pointed at him.

"Eomma?" He shouted and his face turn to red.

He slammed the door loudly and went outside. I hurry call to Yana and told her everything.

2hours later

Jinnah is sleeping right now after she cried because of that scary man. ><

The door open again but this time with Jin and Yana.

V's pov

How could she ? I feel like a about to cry. Why did she do that to me?

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey V !! It's me Yana. I have sth to tell you........."

After I ended the call, I hurry went back to Yeonnie house. I'm so stupid I didn't even let her explain. I meet Jin and Yana at the ground floor and we went up together.

*****

"It's okay I know you just misunderstand after she call me Eomma." Yeonnie smiled.

"Ya!!! How could you make my treasure cry?" Yana hit his arm playfully.

"Ok ok !! I'm sorry!!" I laughed.

****

Sooyeon's pov

I was bored as death. Jinnah went back with her family and Tae said he is busy so he went back to his work. I all alone again. *ting tong*

I quickly checked my phone.

MEET ME AT NAM SAN TOWER AT 7 PM THIS EVENING

-Tae Tae

I looked at the clock. I still have 2hour left. I wear a short black dress with black high heels and a little make up. I made my hair straight down.

*Pi pi*

I heard a horn outside my house. I grabbed my purse and went out.

AT NAMSAN TOWER

It has been long time since we went to Namsam tower. Last time when we went here together. We locked the key together. I hope I could find it.

Tae held my hand and we walk silently enjoying the view.

"Hey!! It's our key." I jump happily.

"Yeah!! I remember we locked it 3year ago and it still here." He smiled sweetly.

Suddenly, at the time everything went black. We can only see the light from our city. I turned back and didn't notice that Tae kneel down infront of me.

He held the box of ring.

"Will you marry me Yeonnie?" He asked seriously.

"Yes, I will." He put the ring into my finger and I put his ring back for him.

Never know I would end up marrying him. The first time I saw him I have no idea that he would be the most important person in my life. Right now, I'm very happy to have him. I will keep him with me forever no matter what happen.

THE END