Chapter 11

V's Pov

Everything was going well. Teacher also praised our project. As soon as the class dismissed Sooyeon quickly went out and later Yana went after her. I went to the cafeteria with everyone, expect Jin. Teacher asked him to collect the project and gave it to her in the teacher's room. He said he will come after he finished his work.

Jin's Pov

I was on my way back to the cafeteria. Everyone was waiting for me. Suddenly I saw and similar face walking toward me.

"Jin!! Do you see V ?"

Did she come back to get V back from Sooyeon ? What if they got back together ? What about Sooyeon ? What was she going to do ? I really can't imagine about it.

I pulled her hand into the empty room and pushed her against the wall.

"What do you...?" Her eyes went wide and I covered her mouth.

"Hush...." I held her shoulders.

I lean my face to her. Our face only 1 or 2cm away. She closed her eyes. I could felt she was shaking.

I whispered into her ears.

"Don't you dare to touch V or...."

She pushed me away before I could finished my sentence. She gave me a death glare and ran away.

Sooyeon's Pov

I was standing in the middle of the hall and holding my meal. I was searching for my seat.

"Here here..." Someone shouted and waved.

I turned to see V. I pretend that I didn't see him and went to sit at the corner.

V's Pov

"Ya!! Did you guys fight?" Suga asked.

"I don't know. She didn't talk to me since this morning."

Then Yana was running from no where and sat next to me. She looked very tired like she was running away from the thief. After, Jin came and sat in front of me. Yana spoke up immediately.

"V... We need to talk." She said in a serious tone.

A/N Sorry for late updating. I promise I will try my best to update more soon. Thanks ❤️