Chapter 25

SooYeon's pov

6years later

I was in the kitchen baking cake. Oh !! I forgot to tell you. After finished university, I decided to open a bakery. My store was quite popular and the main topic was cake. I have my special receipt so no one could make the same taste like me. XD

Tae was a business man after all, he is a heir of one company in Korea. I've never known he would that rich. After finish university, he started working for his parent. He was really busy and we rarely see each other nowadays. He always went oversea so sometime we just skype together and just message each other if we doing well or not.

"Eomma" a girl shouted and ran to me.

I laughed and took off my glove and held her up.

"Did you miss eomma?" I asked

"Yeah!! I really miss you." She fake cry.

"How are you Yana?" I asked.

"Quite well, he always left me alone nowadays." She signed.

"He must be really busy now." I smiled.

I told Jinnah to do her homework and took a sit near Yana. I was so happy that everything end up happily. I sat there talking with Yana for an hour talking and making joke. We talked about our high school life until I remember that important things that I need to know but I never ask before.

Me- Hey! Can I ask you sth?

Yana- Yes! Feel free :)

Me- I really wonder how could you and Jin end up together ? I think he hate you. He used to tell me.

Yana- Really ? I'm going to kill him tonight. Talking about that !! *blush* It was starting when I came back to school. Do you know why I came back ?

Me- No and why ?

Yana- I was force to come back because my parent have a arrange married for me.

Me- *make O face*

Yana- I know that the boy that I have to married study in our school so that why I came back and look for him.

Me- Then ?

Yana- Still remember your 1 month anniversary day right ?

Me- *I smiled because it remind my beautiful memory.*

Yana- On that day I got a phone call from my aunt and she told me that the boy I have to married with was Jin. I was shock and surprise at the same time.

Me- wow!!!

Yana- remember that our classmate were running to the hall way right ?

Me- of course.

Yana- At the time while running without noticed I pulled Jin hand and run to the roof top.

Yana's pov

Flashback

"Why is it you?" I shouted.

"Why? Among all boys why you?" I shouted again.

He gave me WTF face. I frowned.

"Do you know what I mean?" I asked.

"No" He laughed.

"Don't lie I know you knew it from the start why don't you tell me ?" I shouted again.

"You didn't ask me." He smiled cutely.

"But but..." I started to feel tremble.

"But what"

Before I could react he kissed my lip. I pushed him away and closed my mouth. I pointed at him.

"You're you're not gay?" I widen my eyes.

"Gay? Who said I'm gay?" He laughed again.

"I thought you love V."

"I'm boy ok? I'm not gay, i love girl and that girl is you." He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you from the start. I knew already that it was you but I still couldn't believe it. I thought you still love V. I'm not brave enough to tell you that it's me. I love you and hate you at the same time because I know that you would never love me back. And I'm sorry that time. I shouldn't scare you. When I saw you about to cry. I really want to hug and comfort you but other of mine told me that I shouldn't. I don't know why. I'm sorry." He hugged me tighter.

I smiled and pulled him into a long sweet kissed.

End Flashback

Until now I still can't believe that Jin is my husband. I laughed.

A/N : As I promise I said I'm going to finish it before March but I can't. >.<
I'm sorry guys but don't worry there's only 1 chapter left. I'm going to update it tomorrow. Please wait and see. Thank you ^^