Chapter 17

Yana's Pov

Meanwhile, me and everyone were now at Sooyeon's living room. Some sitting on the floor and some sitting in the couch. V have already took Sooyeon to her room since she was very scared and passed out.

Everyone helped each other to wrap up their wound. I helped Jin.

"Aish!! It hurt." Jin whined.

"It hurt but it's going to be fine later."

Jin's Pov

I kept looking and scanning her. Hmm...I could say that after this incident. She wasn't bad at all.

Look!! How she gently take care of me. She somehow looked like an angel.

WAIT!!!! No way Jin!!!!

I snapped back to reality.

"Done" she said sweetly.

"Are you guys hungry? I will make something for you." She asked.

"Yeah." Everyone cheered.

"Need help?" I asked.

"If you want so." She smiled.

Her smile. It made a butterfly in my stomach.

-----
After eating everyone got back to their houses except V. V and Sooyeon didn't join our meal because we didn't call them. We all think they should have their time. XD

Sooyeon's Pov

V was sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to wake him up yet but I really need to go to the bathroom. I started to move slowly not to make any sound.

YES!!

Successfully, I made my way to the bathroom.

When I came back, I accidentally kicked the edge of the bed.

SHIT!!!!

V yanked and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Oh!! You awake." I said awkwardly.

V's Pov

At Sooyeon's Room

I put her on her bed gently. I stared at her. Look at her beautiful face. She look like a doll when she sleeping. I tugged her hair to her ear. I kissed her forehead.

Slowly I fell asleep at the edge of her bed.

~~~

I was in a deep sleep. Suddenly,

PANG!!!

I yanked and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh!! You awake." She said awkwardly.

I smiled and glared at the window. It's night now. 

"I think I should go home now."

A/N : Sorry for late update. As you know I am very busy nowadays. I also want to update faster but I can't. I hope you can understand. And keep supporting  my story.

To: @bangnitexo127

Thank you so much for many vote and comment. I'm sorry that I can't reply all your comment but I read it all. I promise I will try my best to update faster. So Please keep reading my story babe. ^_*