Chapter 8

SooYeon's pov

After school I quickly went home and got dresses for dinner tonight at Jin's house . I glared at my watch. It was 6:30pm now. I put on shoes on and started walking to Jin's house. After walking a few minutes I arrived in front of his house. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Oh!! Jin I'm infront of your house now."

Few second later the door opened and I walked in.

"Annyeonghaeseo Auntie and Uncle."

Then they greeted me back. Oh! I forgot to tell you. Jin was the only child. He didn't have any siblings. Since I knew Jin for long time. I was like his sister. I helped his mom preparing the dinner and plated the food on the table.

While eating, his mom told me that Jin was going to married soon. Aww~ How could he married before me ? Lol xD It was an arrange married but Jin didn't seem to mind about it. After dinner Jin walked me home and our conversation started.

Me- Congratulation Jin!!

Jin- Thanks :)

Me- Have you met her yet ?

Jin- Not yet but I heard from my mom that she just came back from London.

Me- Ah!! I see

Jin- Let talk about you.

Me- What ?

Jin- I know you're not ok. Tell me now. I'm your best friend, right ?

Me- Yeah!! I think I'm not okay too. *sigh*

Jin- What do you mean ?

Me- I told one thing. Me & V are just a fake couple.

Jin- Bwo ?

Me- Because Sena always bother him so he ask me to pretend to be his girlfriend.

Jin- Aish!! Jinjja!! Why don't you tell me from the beginning?

Me- I'm sorry. But right now I feel like I'm starting to fall in love with him. What should I do now? *teary eyes*

Jin- everything is gonna be okay.

Jin's pov

I came back home and changed into my pajamas. Aish!! That's why I always wonder about them. They just a fake couple but Sooyeon was really fall in love with him. What about V ? Did he just love Sooyeon back ? And Yana ! Yes ! That girl, she was V's first love. Why did she come back all of sudden after disappearing 3years. Will she get V back ? So what about Sooyeon ? I admitted that I love Sooyeon. It really broke my heart when I heard she love V but everything for her. Seeing her happy was enough for me. I should kept my love for Sooyeon in the bottom of heart and started to love my wife. Honestly, I really wonder how she look like?

V's pov

It was Sunday . I was sleeping in my room peacefully and my phone rang immediately. I grabbed and answered my phone without checking the ID.

"YA!! Who the heck is this? Why do you call me this early?" I shouted.

"Ya!! Kim Taehyung!! This early?It was already 2pm in the afternoon." She shouted back.

I woke up and tried to listen to the owner of the voice. Sooyeon?? Why she had my phone number?

"Sooyeon? What make you call me ?" I smirked.

"Our project. We haven't done anything yet." She said.

Project? OMG! I almost forgot about it. She told me to visit her at the library at 3pm and starting to do our project. So I quickly took a shower and get dressed. I wear a long black pant, white t-shirt and a pair of red converse. I got to the library early. Sooyeon wasn't here yet so I decide to roam around.

A/N Sorry for the short update. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks :)