Chapter 9

Sooyeon's pov

I arrived at the library at 3:10pm. I'm late maybe he had already there. I walked him and someone catch my attention. He was standing and reading book. OMG!! He was so handsome. Of course. It was Taehyung.

I approached him.

"Annyeong" I said cutely.

"Annyeong" He closed the book and blinked.

We sat at the corner and started to do some research. Time passed so fast. It was already 6:00pm. It was nearly finished. Only some drawing and writing to go. While I was writing, my eyes started to blurred and then everything went black.

V's pov

I was drawing and Sooyeon was writing. I was really focus on my work and I didn't realize that Sooyeon had already fall as sleep. I grinned and walked to the receptionist if there was a blanket I can borrowed. I thanked the receptionist and took the blanket to covered Sooyeon. I quickly finished my work and I started to do Sooyeon's work.

"Finally" I groaned.

I turned to look at Sooyeon. Aww~ this girl. She slept very peaceful. Then my phone vibrated. There was a message.

From mom

YA!! Where are you now? Why don't you answer my phone?

OMG!! I check my phone and there was 10 missed call from my mom. I think I'm going to die. I gazed at the time. What ? It had already 9pm. Sooyeon's mom might be worry about her too. I didn't want to disturb her but I have to.

"Sooyeon Ah wake up wake up" I shake her softly.

Sooyeon's pov

I woke up due to the sweet and warm voice. I lightly opened my eyes.

"Where am I?" I asked stupidly.

He giggled.

"Library. It's late now. Let go. I'll walked you home."

He walked me home and went off quickly. As I opened the door.

"Kim Sooyeon!! Where have you been? Why did you come home at the time?
Do you know how much I worry about you?" My mom yelled.

I looked at my watch. It was already 9:30pm. That's why she yelled at me.

"Mom. I'm at the library doing my project." I said cutely.

\\\\\

I was on the bed thinking about what happened earlier. OMG!! My work!! I rushed to my desk and took out my work from my bag. It had already done but it wasn't my handwriting. It must be ...

"Taehyung" I mumbled.

A/N : Hehehe XD I don't know what to say. But please Vote and Comment on my story.
Thanks ❤️