Chapter 20

Sooyeon's Pov

V made me sat in the bench on the rooftop. I couldn't help but cry on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't deserve this." V mumble and try to console me.

After awhile I calm down. I wiped my tear away and look up at him. He smiled and took off his jacket. I gave him a confuse look.

"Your shirt is dirty. I think you should change to my jacket."

I received his jacket and went to change. Once I finished I went back.

I saw everyone were sitting on the floor and chit chat.

V's Pov

I was busy talking with my hyung and didn't notice that she have already come back. I looked up and saw her with my jacket. She was freaking hot and sexy. Why I never see that side of her. I snapped back to reality when j-hope hit the back of my head.

"Hyung." I whined.

He just laughed. -.-

I invited Sooyeon sitting on the floor with us and I remember about her lunch.

"Jungkook. Where is my lunch box?" I asked.

"Here hyung." He handed me.

"Sooyeon I knew you must be hungry eat this."

She opened the lunch box and a big smiled appear on her face.

She ate it happily as I stated at her face.

Sooyeon's Pov

Aww~~~ My favorite food and my favorite drink. He was such a good man.

I ate it happily and forgot that everyone were here. I noticed everyone were looking at me as I blushed and stopped eating.

"Keep eating, you're so cute when you're eating." Jimin praised me.

"YA!! Don't say that again to my girl." V shouted at Jimin.

"I can't help." Jimin smirked.

Everyone laughed.

Bad Boy Good Boy [BTS V FanFiction] [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें