Chapter 12

Sooyeon's Pov

While I was eating and peeking, Yana ran so fast toward V then Jin appeared. Yana said something to V and pulled V out the cafeteria. I could tell that there must be something because it have shown on her face. I kept looking at their table and Jin noticed me. He smiled and walked to my seat..

Yana's pov

I pulled V out and we get into one empty class. How should I tell V ??Should I tell him directly that Jin love him? Was it ridiculous ? I've never thought that Jin was a gay. He was such a mature and good looking man. How could he.....?

V's Pov

Me- YA!! What happened ?

Yana- I don't know how to tell you.

Me- What ? O.o

Yana- Jin...Jin....

Me- Jin what hah ??

Yana- He...he...love....

Me- Love ? Love who ?

Yana- He Love You.

Me- What ??? Hahaha xD Are you crazy Yana??

Yana- Ya!!! I told you the truth. How could you say that ?

Me- He has been my friend since Elementary. He is a man or a gay, we all know it.

Yana- Whatever. If you don't believe me. Fine then.

She left, I was walking in the room thinking. What if she said its truth ? No!! How could that be ? Stop thinking about it. Maybe she was crazy.

Jin's Pov

Sooyeon asked me, what happened to V and Yana. I just told her all the story. Firstly, she just shocked and she thanked me. And she said maybe what I did maybe it was too harsh. She might got a bad memorize. But whatever I didn't care. I really hate Yana and I just wanted Sooyeon to be Happy.

Yana's pov

Night time

Dancing in the shower...la di la da la da... Dancing in the shower.

I was singing and washing my hair, I froze when I realized that I forgot to tell V. No !! If I tell him, he might say I'm crazy again. Just forgot it then.
I finished my bath and went to bed. 😴😴😴

V's pov

Next morning

I walked into the school. Something strange today. Everyone kept looking at me and gossiping. What happened? Was I handsome today ? No, I am handsome everyday. I walked walked walked until some girl ran to me and said.

"Oppa why don't you ask me to be your girlfriend? I'm pretty enough. Why did you ask her? She is so ugly."

A/N : I'm sorry for let you waiting so long. I so so busy nowadays. I hope you don't mind it. Here is the new chapter. Please enjoy it. Thanks ❤️❤️