Chapter Nine:

Sky's POV

"That's not very nice." a voice said from behind us.

I turned, shielding my eyes from the bright light. It eventually faded, leaving spots dancing in my eyes. There stood Notch, frowning. His arms were crossed, and he gave Herobrine a stern look.

"Why are you feeding them lies, Brine?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"I'm not!" Herobrine said, taking a step towards his brother. His voice was seething, and full of hate.

"Yes you are," Notch replied, smirking.

"I. AM. NOT!" Herobrine shouted.

Silence filled the air. Notch turned, and looked at me.

"Well? Who do you trust?" He said, smiling at me.

"Me? I-" I suddenly froze. His words sounded so convincing. I backed away from him, but it was like he was forcing me to believe him. I pressed my hands against my head, trying to stop the confusion. 

"Sky?" Ty asked, running over to me. 

"Stop!" Herobrine said, turning to his brother.

Notch smiled at him.

"When you admit you're lying." He said.

"I'm NOT!" Herobrine said.

"He....he is lying..." I mumbled.

"See?" Notch said.

"No, not Herobrine, N..Notch..." I said, before I collapsed against Ty.

Ian's POV

I ran forward and grabbed Sky's arm, helping stop Sky from collapsing. Ty dragged him away from the brothers, and knelt down beside him.

"Sky, wake up..." He begged quietly. 

Everyone watched the three siblings and their two cousins.

"Well?" someone said. "Is....is Sky telling the truth, Notch?"

Notch stared at the unconscious Sky silently.

"Well, things just got very interesting." Notch said with a small smile. All of a sudden, he vanished.

The air was filled with a stunned silence. Suddenly, Ty cried out in alarm. 

"Sky!" he shouted.

"What is going on?!" I said, scrambling over to them. Jerome ran over to Mitch, gently leading his friend over to the others. Several recruits brought Husky over, and the Seto got up, walking over slowly.

"He won't wake up!" Ty said, panic creeping into his voice. Seto knelt next to Sky, and placed a hand on his chest. Light grey mist seeped out of his hand and surrounded Sky, but it seemed to have no effect.

"I...I think he is in some sort of coma..." Seto said weakly. Seto stood up and than stumbled.

Skyler grabbed his arm, steadying him.

"Are you okay, Seto?" she asked worriedly. Seto shook his head.

"That should have worked, but instead it made me more drained than normal, and...and I feel li...light headed...." Seto stumbled again. "Gahh!"

Tyler grabbed his other arm.

"Woah, Seto!" he said in alarm. 

Seto collapsed, completely drained of energy. Tyler and Skyler caught him efore he hit the ground, and set him down on the ground. Skyler looked up, her eyes filled with worry and fear.

"What do we do now?" She asked.

"Here, bring Seto and Sky into the building. Herobrine, you are coming with us. Ender Dragon and Wither, you should umm... wait out here, just because of your size..."

The Ender Dragon nodded, it's wings flapping. He soared up into the air, circling the top of the base. The Wither followed him, stopping near the top of the building.

I helped pick up Seto, TY and Tyler carried Sky, Jerome helped Mitch, and Bashur and Bodil helped Husky.

I sighed. We could never have a normal day, could we.