Chapter Eight:

Skybrine's POV

I soared up into the air, neck in neck with WitherMU and Enderlox. It felt great to be free again, not trapped in that hell of a place called the Nether. Sure, I turned on my brother, but...I didn't deserve that. The Ender Dragon and the Wither didn't deserve to be trapped in the End or the Aether either. I felt bad for them, that's why I tried so hard to weaken Notch. I was able to get free, and release my cousins from the hell we were all in. We deserve a chance. We didn't want to destroy your, "Special Players", your, "Youtubers", but if it's the only way to get you to see what you did to us...than we are not holding back. 

We soured past a village, and I lobbed a couple of fire balls at it. The fire spread like a wild fire, and soon screams filled the air. The scent of smoke was overwhelming, and my eyes burned. I loved every second of it. We quickly left the village behind, and doubled back, stopping near the "Sky Army Base". There were hundreds of guards on patrol, and a little inside the gates stood a group of people, talking intensely. Suddenly, the boy in the black robe looked up, and right at our hiding spot.

"What's wrong Seto?"

"Something is there."

"What so you mean?!"

"Do you mean they are here?"

"I...I don't know yet..."

The boy, Seto is turned out to be, lobbed a purple fireball at us. We flew up into the air to dodge it, exposing ourselves.

"Well done Seto." WitherMU said smirking. "You always were one of the smart ones."

"Yes, me and you Jason." Seto said, taking a step forward. His voice was deadly calm, and carefully calculated. "This isn't you. Please, come back. Be the Jason we know."

"Jason, please. We are sorry, really. We do care about you, all three of you!" Mitch begged.

"Sky, Jason, Ty, listen to us, please!" Ian said. 

Jerome, stepped forward, still injured.

WitherMU's eyes flashed blue, and a quick expression of guilt crossed his face.

"Jerome, I..."

His eyes turned white again, and WitherMU laughed.

"Please," he said. "You have to try harder than that.

The Youtubers gasped, and suddenly I dove at them. They scattered. I grabbed Mitch's arm, carrying him up into the air. He screamed and swung at me. I easily kicked his sword out of his hand. Mitch punched me hard.

"That is it!" I snarled. I dove down, ramming Mitch into the ground. I flew back up a couple of feet, hovering over Mitch. He lay there, the ground cracked underneath him. He was still and limp.

"MITCH!" Tyler screamed. None of them dared approach me. I picked up Mitch's diamond sword, and held it over him, threatening to stab him.

"If you take one more step forward..." I warned. They all froze. Enderlox kicked Husky, sending him flying away from his friends. He crashed into a tree, breaking a few bones. He lay there unable to move. Enderlox picked him up my the neck with his claw like hands. Husky's throat started to bleed, and the blood stained the collar of his shirt red. WitherMU grabbed Seto, surrounding both of them in a grey mist. Seto collapsed to his knees, screaming in pain. 

"Herobrine, STOP!" A girls voice cut through the air.

I looked up in shock. A girl stepped into view. I dropped the sword in shock, and it fell to the ground with a clank next to Mitch. Everyone was silent. I stared at the girl.

"S...Skyler? But...you..you died three years ago." I said weakly.

Skyler shook her head sadly.

"Nope, I'm still alive." she said with a sad smile.

Herobrine's POV

I left Sky's body causing him to crumple to the ground, unconscious. I threw my arms around my sister, hugging her tightly.

"I though he killed you..." I said, refusing to let go.

"Brine, please..." Skyler said, laughing. She suddenly turned serious. 

"Is that why you turned?" She asked, pulling away.

"Yeah." I said. "He said he killed you, and I just couldn't-"

Everybody was silent. Finally someone spoke.

"Is this why you did this? Because you thought someone murdered you sister?"

I turned. It was Sky. He was leaning on a wall for support, barely able to stand. To my shock, he had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Who did it?" Someone else said. "Who tried to kill her?"

I turned. It was one of the guards.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said bitterly. "I know you won't."

"Please tell us." Another sympathetic voice said. "We will believe you."

I laughed.

"You shouldn't. I have no right to be trusted." I said.

My words were meet by silence.

"Well....I am going to leave. I don't honestly want to hurt anyone, so..." I turned, and started to walk away. To my surprised someone grabbed my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Jason. Not WitherMU, Jason. Ty stood next to him. Behind them, floating the air, were the Ender Dragon and the Wither.

"We should tell them, cousin." The Wither said, it's heads bobbing. "They should know why we tried to kill them."

I sighed.

"Fine, I said walking back to the Youtubers. "You will refuse to believe me though."

"So?" Seto said weakly. The Wither landed next to him. Seto scrambled away. I don't blame him. He had just been hit by an old Wither curse that caused pain. Grey mist surrounded the sorcerer, and his wounds and pain faded. He sat up in surprise.

"T..thanks..." Seto mumbled. The Wither's head bobbed in a nod, and than it flew back up into the air.

"So? Who was it?" Mitch asked, winching in pain. I looked down guiltily. "H..Hey, it's okay! I..I'm f..fine." Mitch said quickly.

"No, you are not. I almost killed you." I said bitterly. Mitch didn't argue.

"Fine." I snapped. "It was my brother, Notch, okay? He tried to kill my sister! He trapped us in HELL for YEARS! He FUCKING RUINED OUR LIVES! You're not going to believe me. He's your 'god'. Your 'angel'. Your 'perfect role model'. WELL HE'S NOT!" I shouted. I was angry. All my anger I had built up for years exploded out of me, and all of a sudden I was very drained. A bright flash of light blinded me, and a voice said,

"That's not very nice."