Chapter Nineteen:

Mitch's POV

"We don't know!" Seto cried, sounding slightly panicked.

"We searched the whole area. There's no where he could have gotten out! Seto had to blow open a wall so we could leave!" Ty explained, speaking very fast.

"Can't he teleport?" Sky asked.

Seto shook his head.

"No, only you and Ty. I can't even teleport." he said.

"Wait, Ty, if you can teleport, why didn't you just teleport yourself and Seto out?" I asked.

"I can only teleport myself." Ty said.

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"We have to go back! He must be there." Jerome insisted.

Seto nodded.

"We..we wanted to go get you guys." To my shock, Seto looked terrified. I had never seen him like this. Ty looked really shaken up as well.

Jerome and SKy must have noticed this too, because their tone changed completely.

"What happened?" Sky asked softly.

"Come on, we'll show you." Ty said.

Seto and Ty turned and started walking back the way we had came. This time, we stuck together.

The two of them led us through a couple winding hallways before we walked through a hole in the wall to a horrifying sight. Lava cover the floor in patches, and it dripped in columns from the ceiling. The entire entrance had collapsed, creating a room with no clear exits, besides the hole we had just walked through. I didn't see any sign of Jason.

"Jason?" Sky called, stepping forward. There wasn't an answer. We split up, and began searching the room. For about ten minutes, the hall was deathly silent, the only sound being the moving of rocks, or the bubbling of the lava. Than Jerome screamed.

We all came running. Jerome had just moved a rock, exposing Jason's arm. With lightning speed, we had moved the heavy stones and pulled him out. He was badly injured, and barely seemed conscious.

"Guys.." Jason said weakly.

"No, don't speak." Sky instructed. He reached down and picked up Jason, bridal style.

"Sky...can I pass out please?" Jason begged.

"Yeah, go ahead." Sky replied.

Jason then preceded to close his eyes, passing out almost instantly. We made our way slowly across the destroyed room, taking turns carrying Jason. When we exited the room, the sound of voices attracted us.

We exited the building to see a small group of people. They shouted when they saw us.

"GUYS!" Ryan screamed, running over to us. He was closely followed by Skyler and Tyler.

"Oh thank god." Skyler mumbled.

"I have an idea." Sky said, catching everyone's attention.

"What?" I asked.

"We have some friends to contact." Sky replied.