Chapter Four:

Ian's POV

Jason, or, WitherMU, stood up and smirked, shooting up into the air. He flew off over the forest at lightning speed, soon out of sight. I stood there, staring at the place he had stood only a few seconds before.

"Gahh..uhh..WHAT?!"Mitch yelled. "WHAT IN THE NETHER?!" No one responded. We were all in various forms of shock. Seto sat down, his head pressed against his knees.

"I...it's m..m..my f..fault.." He said, tears leaking out of his eyes. "I shouldn't have done that." I walked over and knelt down, comforting him.

"It's not Seto, it's everyone's fault. We all agreed." I pointed out. Everyone nodded.

"B..but.." Seto protested.

"It's not your fault." Ty said sternly. "Now I suggest we all go to sleep and worry about this in the morning." I nodded and turned, heading to my room.

????? POV

I crouched down in the darkness, and slipped out of my room. I shut my door silently, and flew up into the air. Two guards walked underneath me, talking quietly. I landed again, and ran down the hallway, almost flying across the ground. I paused in front of a door, and pulled it open, ducking inside. Someone was lying, sprawled out on their bed. I pulled my sword out of it's sheath. It glowed, bathing the room in light. I raised it and brought it down. They were dead instantly. Blood soaked the white sheets, dripping onto the floor. I smiled at my handiwork. I quickly made my way back to my room. My sword changed back to normal, and I washed all the blood off of it. Than, I went back to my room and went to sleep.

Husky POV

I was awoken by someone shaking me.

"GET UP!" Someone yelled.

I sat bolt upright, almost smacking Ty across the face.

"W...wha..what?!" I stuttered, still a bit shaken. Ty stated to leave the room. He turned, and said,

"Antvenom was murdered in his sleep."

I stared at him.

"I...i..is this some cruel joke?" I asked carefully.

Ty shook his head.

"I wish." he replied. "Come with me." I followed him to Ant's room. When we entered, Sky looked up.

"Oh, hi Husky." He said dully. The body had been removed, but the bed and floor was still coated in blood.

Caveman was crying into his hands. Jerome and Mitch were trying to comfort him, but Caveman barely noticed them. I understood why Caveman was so heart broken. Ant was his best friend. I glanced around the room. There was no signs of a struggle, or a murder weapon.

"There's so sign of a struggle or fight, so he was killed in his sleep," Ty said, as if reading my mind.

"How did he die?" I asked.

"He was stabbed in the neck by a sword." Seto told me.

"D...do you think it was..." Sky trailed off.

He didn't have to finish. We were all thinking the same thing.

Was it Jason?

Seto shook his head.

"He couldn't have gotten in and back out that fast. It was someone in the base." He reasoned.

The idea of the murderer still being there...I shook my head, trying to get that idea out of my thoughts. But if one of us was the murderer... I looked around. None if them could have done this right? I wasn't convinced.