Chapter One

Sky's POV

I was sitting at a table in the library, tapping my finger on the desk idly. I glance at the other people sprawled out around the large area. A couple people, like Seto and Jason were actually reading. Others, like me and Jerome were fiddling with something. Ty sat up, annoyed. 

"This is boring. Can something happen?!" He sighed. At that moment, a guard ran in, out of breath and terrified. I jumped up.

"Whats wrong?!" Tyler said, alarmed.

(Munching Brotato if anyone's wondering. :D)

"There....outside..." The guard started, but I was already out the door. I pulled my butter sword out of it's sheath, and ran down the stairs to the front door as fast as I could. I froze at the sight. There were many guards and recruits fighting mobs, which were from both the Nether and the End. Three figures floated above the chaos, shooting projectiles and magic. 

Jason tackled me, and the area where I just stood was engulfed in flames. Our friends ran out of the building, ready to fight. I charged at the nearest mob, which happened to be a blaze. One swipe turned the blaze to dust, and I spun, killing three wither skeletons. Tyler let out a scream. A wither skull collided with him, smashing him into the wall. He slid down it, collapsing in a heap on the ground. Ian ran over to him, dragging him out of harms way. I deflected and arrow, quickly turning it's sender to a pile of bones. Ty ran past me, and climbed up onto the wall.

"What are you doing?" I shouted. 

"You'll see." he promised. 

My eyes widened as I figured out what he was doing.

"Ty, that's a suicide mission!" I screamed. He didn't answer.

As the Ender Dragon flew past him, Ty jumped onto it's back. He started to stab it repeatedly. The dragon shrieked, and tried to throw Ty off. It buckled and snapped at him, trying to stop Ty's never ending assault. Eventually the dragon gave up. Ty stabbed it one last time, and the beast dissolved into purple ashes. Ty fell through the air and landed in a heap on the ground.

"Ty!" Jason shouted, fighting his way over. I continued fighting mobs. It seemed like there was no end to them! The purple ashes from the Ender Dragon vanished underneath Ty, and all at once, every Ender Man vanished. The were gone. Every single mob from the end vanished. Jason ran over to Ty. He picked him up and flew over the mobs to Ian, Mitch, Jerome, and Husky, who were guarding an unconscious Tyler. Jason set Ty down next to Tyler, than flew over to me.

"Grab my hand!" He shouted. I reached up and he lifted me up into the air.

"We have to take out the sources." Jason filled me in. "Ty's okay, just unconscious. You get Herobrine, and I'll get the wither." Seto shot a spell at me, and a light blue mist surrounded me.

"Now you can fly!" Seto shouted, keeping a few blazes at bay. I cautiously let go of Jason's hand, and I hovered there. I shot at Herobrine, slashing with my sword. He teleported behind me, kicking me hard. I flew backwards a good ten feet, dazed. I shook my head and attacked him again, missing by an inch. Jason didn't seem to be having much luck either. The wither dodged him easily, while still bombarding Jason with attacks. Jason was forced to dodge the attacks, rather than try to take out the wither. I was so distracted by Jason that I didn't notice Herobrine firing a beam of white light at me. I fell out of the sky, white light surrounding me.

"JASON I'M STARTLED!" I screamed while falling. 

Jason turned towards me, confused. The wither nailed him with a blast of grey light, knocking him out instantly. The last thing I saw before I hit the ground was Herobrine, the Wither, and all of the mobs vanishing.