Chapter Eleven:

Sky's POV:

Everything was black. I couldn't see anything. I was floating in an inky darkness. My limbs felt heavy, and I could barely move my arm. My hair floated in my face, as if I was underwater. I knew I wasn't, but, than again, I didn't know where I was. I moved my arm. It felt like trying to swim up a waterfall. I moved so slowly. Painfully slowly. I waved my hand across my face. I couldn't even see that.

I tried to make a sound, but ended up choking. My throat was so dry. I coughed a couple of times, gently rubbing my neck.

"Help..." I finally managed to say. "Please..."

Mitch's POV

I woke up after passing out on the stairs due to my injuries. I slowly sat up, wincing in pain. Ian and Jerome walked in, talking quietly and urgently. Jerome stopped when he noticed me. 

"Mitch, you're awake!" He said happily, hugging me.

I bit my tongue, trying not to scream. Jerome let go instantly.

"Sorry..." He said, looking concerned.

"I..It's okay Jerome." I muttered, lying down again. "Looks like our roles got reversed, huh?"

Jerome winced.

"Yeah..." he said sadly.

Ian walked over to Husky, who had just woken up as well.

"Hey, Ian. Oh, hi Jerome. Good to see you're awake to, Mitch." He said, a small smile on his face.

I nodded, looking around.

"Did Seto already wake up?" I asked.

"Yeah," explained Ian. "He woke up about two hours ago-" He was cut off my some shouting and voices coming from above us.

I looked upward.

"What the heck is going on up there?!" I said. Jerome sighed.

"Jason is taking blame for what happened, and refuses to talk to us. If he dose, its only to shout at us to go away." He explained.

"Why is he taking blame?! It's not his fault!" Husky said.

"That's what we tried to tell him. Apparently, it is his fault." Ian said, sighing.

"What?" Me and Husky said in unison.

All at once the shouting cut off. Silence. Ian and Jerome glanced at each other.

¨What happened?¨ I asked, worried.

¨I don't know...¨ Jerome said, a concerned tone in his voice. ¨I'm going to go see what happened.¨

¨Wait!¨ Ian said, stopping him. ¨You can't go on your own! What if something bad happened?¨

¨Well, someone has to protect Mitch, Husky, and Sky!¨ Jerome argued.

¨I'll do it.¨ said Husky, getting up. ¨I feel fine.¨

¨Are you sure?¨ I asked.

Husky nodded. 

¨Go see what happened.¨Husky said.

Jerome and Ian sprinted out of the room.

Ian's POV:

I sprinted out of the room at Jerome's heels. We turned a corner and started to clim up the huge stairway. When we reached the top, we stopped. It was silent. Dead silents. Our footsteps sounded deafening.

¨I'll admit, I don't want to be here right now...¨ I said. My voice sounded scared and loud, even though I was whispering.

Jerome shook his head silently.

We walked down the hallway, and stopped at Jason's room, where all the shouting had come from. Jerome pushed the door open gently. The room was empty. We started to search other rooms, but they all had the some result. Empty. The building was so silent it was terrifying.

We searched the whole floor, only to find nothing. No guards. No children, who were usually running around. No friends. It seemed as if they had all seemingly vanished into thin air. All of a sudden, a shriek shattered the silence.

"MITCH!" Jerome yelled, turning around. He sprinted down the stair, and I followed him. I kicked the door to the hospital wing. The room was pitch black. I couldn't see my hand a few inches in front of my face.

"Ian, where did you go?" Jerome asked, sounding scared. I walked towards his voice. I put a hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm right here, it's okay." I said, trying to sound calm. Mitch's scream split the silence again. Jerome took off down the hallway. I clung to his sleeve, so we wouldn't get separated in the dark. Jerome pushed the door to the room in which we had left Sky, Mitch, and Husky open. This room wasn't so dark, so we could see a little bit. Husky lay on the ground, unconscious, or worse.

A figure was holding Mitch by the collar of his shirt. Mitch was struggling, but was obviously not strong enough to break his attackers grip. The reason Mitch had screamed was because his attacker had driven a knife into his stomach. I swung my sword, causing the figure to release Mitch. Jerome grabbed Mitch, keeping him from smashing into the hard ground. Sky was lying on one of the beds, still in a coma. I brought my sword down, and the loud clang of metal on metal echoed through the building. 

My opponent had a weapon.

I backed away, swinging the sword again. The figure blocked my strike, and stabbed at me. I rolled to the side, avoiding the deadly strike. I turned, catching him off guard. A growl of anger came from the figure as he placed his hand over the wound. He swung at me, narrowly missing.He suddenly vanished.

"Wha-" I started to say, but was kicked from behind. I crashed into the wall, and my sword was ripped out of my hand by the impact. I pulled myself onto my knees, my head spinning.

Something sharp hit my side, and I was flung to the side, I place my hand to the wound, and it was instantly soaked in blood. The figure raised his weapon to strike again, but Jerome came up behind him, stabbing him in the back. The figure screamed in pain, before vanishing.

I made an attempt to sit up, but fell back, my head pounding with pain. The darkness faded, and I was finally able to see. Husky seemed fine, just unconscious, and Sky was uninjured. Jerome jumped up, and started going through cabinets. He found one bottle of instant healing potion. He stared at it in his hand for a few seconds before looking at me and Mitch. Before he could say anything, I said,

"Give it to Mitch."

"What?!" Mitch protested.

"Give. It. To. Mitch." I insisted. "He is much more important than me."

"B..but..." Mitch said.

"Jerome. Give it to Mitch. NOW!" I insisted. Jerome looked torn.

"Don't make me make this choice..." He begged.

I took the bottle out of his hand, and thrust it towards Mitch.

"Take it. Or I'll force feed you." I snapped.

Mitch took it reluctantly, and drank it. 

My vision started to blur from blood loss. Mitch grabbed my arm, and Jerome came running over.

"Ian, please...don't do this to us!" Jerome begged. I gave them a small smile, and than everything went black.

Hi everyone. Just want to say, I'm sorry. Ian is one of my favorite of the Youtubers, and I'm sad to see him go. It was bound to happen though. So guys. Who is this mysterious figure who murdered Ian? Hee hee.

:D

Also, I'm very sorry this took so long. I'm trying my best, but, you know...Anyway, I hope you guys have an amazing day!