Chapter Six

A new character is inturduced in this chapter. She is a OC created by a person I met through Wattpat. (Their account is SimbaGMOH_xD) The OC's name is Skyler, but she's usually called Sky. Just a warning, this might get confusing with two Skys...I might just call her Skyler, sorry Simba. XD

Ty's POV

Great, Sky didn't fall for my excuse.

I sat up suddenly. My eye sight had started to grow sharped, and a slight purple shimmer surrounded my headphones. 

SHIT!

This can't happen now, not in front of everyone!

I got up, and started to run deeper into the library.

"Ty, where are you going?!" Mitch said, looking at me in concern. I ignored him and kept running, trying to lose myself in the bookcases.

"TY!" I heard Jerome yell. Ahead of me, I saw the back entrance to the library, which lead outside. I yanked on the handle.

Locked, of course.

I held out my hand, and a glowing obsidian sword formed in it . I slashed down, shattering the lock. I sprinted across the dark courtyard. It was still night time, and the stones where wet, and slippery. I tripped and fell twice, before flying up into the air. Black Ender Dragon wings folded out behind me, and my tail flicked back and forth. I ran into the forest, ignoring the voices in the distance behind me. I eventually came to a stop in a dark clearing. I felt a soft warmth on my face, and I looked up. The sun was starting to peek up above the trees. I could faintly hear my friends far away, calling my name.

I sat down, head in hands. It's been getting worse and worse. This is the THIRD time it almost happened in front of everyone. I started to walk through the forest, away from the base. I can't stay there, I'll hurt someone. I stopped suddenly, almost tripping over a body. Looking down, surprised, I noticed a girl, lying there, covered in blood. I knelt down, rolling her over. She had a stab wound in her side, and was lying in a pool of blood. She was alive, barely. I picked her up, and flew over the tree tops, towards the base. I wasn't letting some girl die because of my stupid problem. I landed on the grass out side of the base. My wings and tail retracted, and I became normal again. No one had seen me, good. I ran through the gates, right into some of my friends.

"Ty, what were you-" Ian started to say, but stopped suddenly, noticing the girl in my arms. "Who-"

I pushed past them, running towards the medical wing.

"I found her in the woods" I explained, running through the building. My friends followed. I barged in to the room.

"SETO! HUSKY!" I yelled, setting the girl down on a bed. The two came running.

"What is going o-" Seto started to say, than froze, seeing the girl.

"I found her like this in the woods." I explained. "Can you help her?" 

Husky frowned.

"Maybe," he said, grabbing a bandage off of the counter.

Seto pulled out a Potion of Regeneration, and poured it into the girls mouth.

"That should help for now," he said, rummaging through a cabinet full of different potions. Husky wrapped the bandage around the girls side, stopping the flow of blood. Seto grabbed a Instant Health Potion, and feed it to the girl. She began to stir, and her eyes opened, She tried to sit up, but Husky pushed her down.

"Stay down, you'll make it worse." he instructed.

Seto's POV

(Outdated) Deadly Trio ~ Skybrine, Enderlox, and WitherMUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें