Chapter Fourteen:

?????'s POV:

Jason. Bodil. I feel as if I should tell you this. 

Both of them looked up. They both had been crying, and both if them were trembling with anger.

I did this as a test, to see if you were as selfish as I suspected. My test initially proved I was correct. However the remorse you both seemed to show proved other wise. You cared enough for your friends that you broke down into sobbing. Bodil, there was truly nothing you could have done in that situation. Stop beating yourself up over it. Jason, if you had tried to save Seto, nether of you would have made it. So do you realize, that these situations were scripted. They are no longer a test to see if you were selfish, it is a choice to see if you cared for your friends, and would make the correct choice under though circumstances. 

They both sat there, silent.

Both Tyler and Seto are fine. That was not them. At the moment, you are unconscious. I have forced you through this to see if you are as strong willed and determined to survive as I made you.

"Seto's alive?" Jason said softly. "I didn't kill him?"

"'As I made you' What do mean by that?" Bodil demanded.

Ahahahahahaha. Did you think you were all created naturally? That you all met each other by chance? Your strong minds and determined personalities are overpowering. Your traits together form the most powerful mind ever to exist. Kindness. Loyalty. Determination. Love. Power. Compassion. Charity. Clarity. Humility. You were created by me. To bring good traits to Minecraft. to help contain the hate and pain. It is your job. So why are you fighting me? Why are you siding with my brother? You were made to fight by my side. Not my brother's.

"You are trying to turn us against each other..." Jason mumbled, though he sounded unconvinced.

"Come on Jason. Bodil. You know I'm telling you the truth." I said softly, appearing in front of them.

"Notch." said Bodil, not at all surprised.

"Why did you do this to us?" Jason said softly. "Why did you make us watch our friends die?"

"It was simply to see how strong willed you where. Jason, normally you would have saved Seto, and left yourself to die. However something stopped you from doing that. What?" I asked.

"I...I don't know, it just....didn't feel correct to try to save Seto. It was as if I knew that if I tried to do that....something would go horribly wrong." Jason said, struggling to give a answer.

"Bodil, you normally would have tried to use the TNT you always carry to break down the barrier and save your friend. Why did you not do that?" I asked, turning towards Bodil.

"I...I somehow knew that I couldn't break it with TNT. I think it was obsidian, but it was invisible. It's like I knew TNT was going to do nothing." He answered, sounding upset.

I nodded, smiling.

"Those were simply your survival instincts kicking in. And it turned out those instincts where correct, weren't they?" I explained.

"Yeah, they were correct..." Bodil said.

"Normally a person would not have realized things like that. They would have tried the things you didn't do. They would have drowned, or blown themselves up with TNT. You are only alive because of the abilities I gave you. Don't you see? You shouldn't be fighting me, you should be fighting my brother." I demanded.

"Who is lying?" Jason asked suddenly.

"Pardon?" I said.

"Who is lying? You or Herobrine? One of you is lying about what happened. Who is it?" Jason demanded to know.

"Well, my brother is lying obviously. You didn't seriously believe what he said, did you?" I said, scoffing.

Bodil and Jason glanced at each other.

"I..I'm not sure anymore...." Bodil said, sighing. "I don't know who I believe."

I held out my hand to them. They looked at me in surprise.

"Come on. Join me. Fight with the person who helped you become who you are. The person who helped you meet your friends." I said.

They glanced at each other again, hesitant to believe me.

"A...are you telling the truth?" Jason said.

I nodded.

"Yes!" I said sincerely.

Still, they hesitated. Loyal boys.