Epilogue...

First, I am so sorry for having you all wait as long as you did for this chapter and the one before this one. School has started and I have Cheerleading practice after school that lasts until like 5:30 so I’ve just been tired but I decided that I’ve made you all wait long enough. Also, I have on some long acrylic nails so it is kind of hard to type right so I apologize for any mistakes right now because I usually don’t read over my chapter until I publish it. But let me stop talking/typing lol. Enjoy!!!!

Xavier’s POV

I can’t believe that I done did all this for that bitch and she just gone do me wrong like that and cheat on me; AND WITH A NIGGA WHO HAD IT OUT FOR ME!!! She was sleeping with the enemy and had me almost trapped with that nigga kid who I thought was mine. So all three of they ass can rot in hell together, him, him and that damn baby. Fuck all of them and fuck all these other hoes and I swear if Money kids ain’t mine then I’ma do that bitch the same way I did Shae. That bitch thought I used to beat her ass, today she saw what a REAL ass whoopin’ was from me, I never really hit that bitch but I did today and I killed her ass. Stupid bitch. Don’t y’all bitches know that y’all supposed to stay y’all stupid asses at home, cook and clean for us, get on them knees, keep that pussy wet and tight and don’t complain? I guess y’all don’t huh? I was in my car on my way to Money house driving crazy as hell because I was beyond pissed; I’ve never been this angry since, hell never. I just can’t get over this shit. I gave this bitch everything in me, yeah I know I was a little rough around the edges but damn she ain’t even have to be like that! I wonder who else her ass was fucking with me, I’ma go get my ass checked too to make sure this bitch ain’t give me shit since she wanna throw the pussy to the enemy but not to me?

I pulled up to Money’s house and hopped out my car and made my way to the front door unlocking it with the spare I had and slamming the door behind me only to be yelled at by her. “Don’t be slamming my door nigga!” she screamed from her room as I huffed and walked into her room; she was only in her bra and panties looking like she had just got out the shower. She was going on 6 months and her ass looked like she was ready to pop with twins. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hers went around my neck. “What you doin’ here? And what the hell happened to your face?” she began to ask making me roll my eyes.

“Listen it’s just me and you iight?” I said and she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes stepping away from me.

“Xavier you been saying that just to say it, just to make me feel better. If it ain’t the truth please don’t say it cause I’m tired of the lies and of expecting this from you and getting another thing. My heart can’t take this shit no more.” She said not looking at me but rummaging through her drawers putting on some shorts and a tank top.

“Baby I swear on everything I love I’m telling you the truth.” I said and I heard her mumble something under her breath and she rolled her eyes making me sigh. “I found out about Shae.” I mumbled and she stopped what she was doing and looked over at me.

“What?” she asked.

“I said I found about Shae.” I said louder for her to hear me this time.

“What’d you find out?” she asked coming closer to me as I took a seat at the edge f the bed.

“That she was cheatin’ on me with that nigga I owed money to and it wasn’t even my baby, it’s his.” I explained to her through clenched teeth and my hands were in fists from wanting to hit that bitch again. She let out a little laugh and I glared up at her. “Fuck you laughin’ for?! SHIT AIN’T FUCKIN FUNNY!!” I yelled standing up now.

“I know that, I wasn’t laughing at you, I was laughing at her for loosing something so good. But you know, one man’s loss is another man’s treasure, even she was a woman but you know what I mean.” She said sitting me back down on the bed and sitting in my lap. “So you swear it’s just me and you?” She asked placing her face in the crook of my neck and kissing me behind my ear.