He Aint Worth It...

We were all chillin' at Shae's house bored as hell with nothing to do.

"Man I'm bored as hell homie fa'real." My nigga Omar said.

"Me too!" Tori whined placing her face in the crook of my neck. I just shrugged and scrolled through my Instagram TL when I saw somebody post a picture of a flyer promoting the opening of a new club 'Sensations' in downtown LA.

"Aye lets hit up that new club 'Sensations' downtown." I suggested and everyone agreed. I tapped Tori's leg so she could get off my lap. "What time is-" I stopped when I heard somebody fumbling with the lock on the door and instantly everybody's guns was pointed that way when this nigga Zay walked in and everybody sucked they teeth.

"Fuck is you doin here nigga?" I ask him gun still aimed; ion trust this nigga.

"The fuck you think I'm here fuh nigga?! Where Shae at?" He asked all bold and shit like I just wouldn't kill his ass!

"Nigga who the duck you talkin' to?! I'll put two bullets between ya eyes homie and not think twice bout the shit! Fuck you mean?!" I threatened cocking my gun.

"Where Shae at?" He asked again like he just ain't hear what I said. I was bout to just beat his ass but Tori gripped the back of my shirt and pushed herself between us.

"She went out of town." She replied calmly.

"Out of town?" He said sounding confused and pissed.

"Yeah nigga! Outta town you must can't hear!" I yelled and Tori turned around and mushed my face with the palm of her hand. "Keep ya hands off me." I said sternly.

"Yes Xavier, out of town, she won't be back until tomorrow." She informed him and he looked even more pissed.

"Ok bitch you can leave now!" I said; he didn't move, he just glared at me. "Damn what the fuck you keep starin at nigga?! You feelin froggy?! LEAP BITCH!" I said bucking at him. He sucked his teeth and walked out the way he came slamming the door behind him. I pushed Tori out the way and opened the door. "DON'T BE SLAMMING THIS FUCKIN DOOR BITCH!" I yelled after him and he flipped me off. "NAH I'M STRAIGHT!!!!" I yelled again slamming the door shut and turning around to face everybody; they stared at me and I stared at them and we burst into laughter.

"Damien you so damn CHILDISH! How you gone tell him not to slam the door then you do it?" Tori laughed and I just shrugged.

"Any way, like I was sayin'!" I laughed looking at my phone to see that it was 10:34 at night. "Y'all asses better be ready by 11:45so we can go." I ordered. "You gone get ready here or at my place?" I asked Tori placing my hands on her waist and pulling her into me.

"Here." She answered and I nodded and bent down to place a wet ass kiss on her lips making her smile.

"Iight ima be back over here to pick you up and yo ass better be ready." I said smiling down at her.

"And if I'm not?" She asked seductively. I bit down on my bottom lip, I loved how freaky she was.

"Ima handle dat ass." I answered her grabbing a handful of her ass an squeezing the shit out of it. She smiled softly.

"I'd like that papì." She whispered in my ear before sucking on it.

"Freaky ass." I smiled slapping her ass as she walked off upstairs. "Let's go." I said to everybody and we headed out together to get ready.

It was around 12:25 when we pulled up to the club and I already knew it was packed by how many cars were parked and how long the line was. Me and my team rolled in deep as fuck like celebrities with nice whips and a bad bitch on our side. I parked and got out the car walking over to the passenger side to let Tori out.