Letting It All Out...

TraShae’s POV

I woke up freezing lying in a hospital bed; I heard the constant beeping beside me and the commotion from the hall. How did I get here? I really don’t remember why I was here or what happened for me to get here. I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed my growing baby bump and smiled to myself when this tall, handsome white man walked into my room looking down at a chart and talking to someone who’s face I have yet to see until she walked all the way in and I recognized her as Jessica, Pooh’s nurse.

“Hey girl! Your brother just got outta here and now you’re here.” She teased and I smiled up at her.

“It’s funny cause I don’t know why I’m here or how I got here.” I said furrowing my eyebrows.

“Well, Ms. Harris, it seems that you took a pill that would allow you to miscarriage but fortunately you gagged it up and it didn’t have its full effect on you.” The doctor said smiling down at me and I was confused as hell. I know I don’t remember anything but I know that I wouldn’t dare take that kind of pill knowingly or on purpose.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about doc I never took a pill like that that I know of, the only pills I’ve been taking are my parental vitamins.” I told him and now he had the furrowed brows.

“Well perhaps someone drugged you. Do you remember anything from yesterday?” he asked me and I sat there and zoned out trying to remember.

“Um, my boyfriend came over and we went to get something to eat from different places.” I said.

“What was the last thing you drank do you remember? That the only way I could think someone could slip it in, you would have felt it in your mouth when you were eating.” He said.

“Sweet-“ I began to say and then it hit me. Money must have slipped that pill in my sweet tea and I swear that next time I see that bitch she was gone be dead.

“Sweet what?” he asked breaking me from my evil thoughts.

“Sweet tea.” I finished.

“Well that is the only way it could have gotten into your system. No harm came to the baby thankfully and after I come back with your discharge papers you will be free to go Ms. Harris.” He said happily and I smiled at him as he walked out.

“What was yo lil ass thinkin’ bout over there?” Jessica asked me sitting at the foot of the bed.

“Bout how ima catch a charge after I leave here. You’ll see me on channel 6 news.” I said smiling at her but I was serious.

“What you mean girl?” she laughed.

“Desperate bitches wanna put pills and shit in my drink, ima whoop her ass good ion care if I’m pregnant.” I said just as Pooh, his boys, Tori, Jace, and Marcus walked in the room.

“Nah honey not while you pregnant! Let me do it!” she said rubbing her hands together evilly, I liked Jessica, she was a cool a chick.

“OMGEEE BABY I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!!” Tori screamed running towards me with her arms stretched wide. I opened mine as well with a huge smile on my face until she swerved me and started rubbing and kissing on my belly. “Oh you didn’t think I was talking about you did you?” she asked seriously and now I was on the verge of tears. “Aww don’t cry boo! You know I was just playing with you!” she said hugging me before the tears fell. “These emotional ass hormones got you crying bout everything.” She laughed walking over to Jessica and hugging her. “Hey girl.” She said between the hug.

“We got evil things to discuss.” She said to Tori and she winked at her.

“You know I’m done.” Tori replied.