Falling Apart...

After Zay stormed out of the room, it took me a little while to get myself together and off of the floor before I drowned myself in tears of self-pity. When I finally got off the floor I mopped to the bathroom across the room and looked myself over in the mirror before I went back outside to the crowd. I only had a busted upper lip and that wasn’t that bad compared to everything else I had.

“You can do this Shae.” I encouraged myself, drying my tears and reapplying my make-up that had been smeared from my tears. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror before I trotted out of the room and back into the party.

“Ayee get it Tori!” I heard somebody chant behind me as I was giving some random nigga a lap dance to ‘Booty Hopscotch’. I popped my ass hard then proceeded to put my hands on the ground as he held my legs up and twerked.

“Damn girl.” He grunted as I felt him get hard behind me which made me laugh and twerk harder. Y’all prolly thinkin’ where Damien at but shit fuck him right now, I seen him getting’ a lap dance by some half naked bitch while him and his boys was throwin’ money like this a damn strip joint; hell nah!

All of a sudden the song switched to ‘So Sexy’ by Luv Jones and I slowed it down and started slow grinding on him makin’ him even more hard (if that was possible). “te gusta que papi?” I asked reaching my hand behind me and grabbin’ it; he was big.

“Don’t start nothing you ain’t gone finish girl.” He whispered in my ear when I leaned into his frame. I ain’t gone lie, he was fine as hell but I wasn’t bout to do that no matter how bad I wanted to. I just turned my body facing his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Oh, I ain’t even started yet baby.” I whispered in his ear before licking it, looking him deep in his eyes, biting his bottom lip, and walking away. The look on his face was too priceless I swear, I wish I could have gotten a picture or something. I couldn’t help but laugh when I bumped into Omar grinnin’ ass. “Damn nigga yo tall ass! Watch out!” I yelled irritated cause he was one of the thirsty asses throwin’ money.

“I seen you!” he said pointing his finger with a devilish grin.

“Ion now what you talkin’ bout O.” I said rolling my eyes and flipping my hair over my shoulder.

“The hell you don’t! Ima tell Damien.” He said laughing.

“So! I seen y’all ass throwin’ money at that ugly wanna be a stripper bitch shit, I’ll tell him my damn self!” I said flipping him off before brushing past him and into the house to get something to drink out the kitchen; I be damned if I drank something out the bowl outside, somebody might have done something to it.

When I walked in here, it was a whole different kind of party, it was strippers everywhere! All the lights were off and replaced with all different color lights and strobe lights and the music was on point in here; just like a real club. I had to say I was impressed until I seen Damien ass getting another lap dance and I wasn’t bout to have that shit again so I walked over there.

“Move trick!” I yelled over the music pushing the big booty stripper out the way and standing in front of Damien.

“Who you callin’ a-“ she tried to argue but I put my hand in her face.

“Bye bitch! You ain’t wanted over here don’t make me have to speak to you again hoe!” I yelled at her giving her the look that shut everybody up and she walked away. I turned my attention back to Damien who looked scared as shit with a big stack of money in his hand.

“There she go!” I heard Omar yell pointing at me with Jordan behind him. They both ran over toward us and starting talking at the same time.

“Man can’t nobody understand y’all! ONE AT A DAMN TIME!” Damien yelled.