Clubbing...

I was just bout to bust a nut when I heard Shae scream my name, the way she screamed it made it not sound all that important.

“What you stoppin’ for? I’m bout to cum baby c’mon!” Money whispered in my ear so I kept goin for a few minutes till we came together and that’s when I heard her scream again but this time she sounded like something was wrong.

I jumped out the bed and quickly put my clothes on as Money laid on the bed watching me with a smirk on her face. “I think yo bitch callin’ you.” She laughed and I just glared at her.

“Shut the fuck up and she ain’t no bitch so just chill.” I retorted before grabbing my gun off the nightstand and running upstairs toward my office with my niggas behind me. From the other side of the door I could hear Shae yelling at somebody to get off her and I could hear a lot of movement and that’s when I busted in to see that nigga Trey all up on her. “What the fuck?!” I yelled cocking my gun. I know I told this nigga he couldn’t hit and he trynna do it anyway!

“HE CAME IN HERE TRYNNA RAPE ME!” Shae screamed throwin’ punches and kicks at his ass which made me laugh cause she was so short but she had that nigga leakin’. I was gone let her handle him by herself cause he wasn’t fightin’ back but then he turned around and punched her dead in her face and my first reaction was to shoot. I fired the first shot and kept firing with my niggas behind me firin’ at his ass too. After I was satisfied, I ran over to Shae and she was unconscious. “Aye man go get me some cold water or something.” I ordered.

When he came back with the water I poured it all on her face and she woke up punching, kicking and screaming “get off me!” But I guess she realized I was holding her and she calmed down and just cried on my shirt.

“It’s alright babe, you ain’t gotta worry bout that bitch no more I promise.” I comforted kissing her on her temple. I know I do her wrong but it really come down to it I really do trust and love Shae and I never had that with nobody but my ma and my grandma but they both left me that’s why ion trust many, specially not females. My granny died a while back from  alzheimer's disease and my ma died from a drug over dose.

“I just wanna go home.” She cried. I picked her up and walked her out the house and to the car.

“Hold on right quick iight?” I said and she nodded weakly before I kissed her and jogged back into the trap to let the niggas know that I was gone be back later.

“That’s her? Damn what happened to her?” Money said laughing as she took a puff of the blunt she was smoking.

“Money just chill I ain’t got time and I ain’t in the mood fa’real.” I sighed closing my eyes. Shit was really getting stressful and I wanted to smoke and take another hit of coke.

“Whatever Zay, hit me up when you through witcha bitch.” She sassed rolling her eyes. I was really bout to back hand this bitch.

“What I tell you bout callin’ her that Money?” I said angrily.

“Shit ion care, I call it like I see it. And I see a bit-“ she was cut off when I back handed that bitch cross the room as everybody who was watching the whole thing screamed “DAAAAAMN!” and laughed. She sat there with the stupidest look on her face holding her cheek. “That’s how you do me Zay?! After I been here since day one?! You done let a bitch come between us but that’s alright cause that hoe gone get hers!” she screamed before getting up and leaving.

“Man ima be back later y’all and no ion know when ‘later’ is.” I said answering the question that was on the rise before walking back out the house and getting into the car and heading to Shae’s house.