What Now...

PLEASE READ!

So, I told y’all about the horrible writer’s block I was having, but what I didn’t tell you guys is how I already had the ending planned out, I just needed to put things in between but since I couldn’t really do that, I decided that I would just skip to the parts I already had planned out. Hope you enjoy it.

*4 Months Later*

Money’s POV

It’s been a few months and I look like I’m about to pop and I’m only 5 months because of the fact that I’m having twins, a boy and a girl. Me and Xavier have been doing really good and from what I know, he’s stopped going around that other bitch and that’s totally fine with me, it’s what I wanted anyway. Right now I was at the mall with my friend Alexis picking out clothes and other things for the babies when they arrived.

“You thought about any names yet?” she asked me as we looked through a rack of cute onezies. I picked up a set that had one that had and arrow pointing to the right with the words ‘That’s my twin’ and the other one had the arrow pointing to the left with the same words, it was so cute so I got it.

“Yeah, I liked Ava and Aiden, whatcha think?” I asked looking over at her and she had a small smile on her face.

“Those are cute, I like them. What Zay think about em?” she asked and I shrugged.

“Haven’t run it by him yet but I will.” I said picking up a pack of bibs as I walked towards the register with 2 baskets full.

“What are you having?” the pretty cashier asked me, she was a short darkskined girl, looed about 18 at the most.

“Twins, a boy and a girl.” I said proudly smiling.

“Well congratulations, I know they’ll be good and healthy.” She said smiling at me still scanning all my items. “Your total is 153.25.” she said and I handed her the black card Zay gave me for her to swipe; she did so and handed it back to me along with a receipt and my bags. I turned back to Alexis and she got two of the 4 bags from me as I followed her out of the store until she stopped and I ran into her.

“Damn girl why you stoppin’?” I asked kind of irritated.

“Ain’t that Shae and Xavier over there?” she asked and my brows rose; I thought he was done with her.

“Where?” I asked stepping up beside her as she pointed to Footlocker and damn right it was the two of them smiling and cacklin’ and shit. “Yeah that’s them.” I said taking out my phone and snapping some pictures of the two as they walked around that store and out to another one hand in hand.

“Shidd whatchu wanna do girl? I know you pregnant so you aint gotta fight but just give me the word and I’ll go in on Shae ass.” She said already tying up her hair but I shook my head no.

“Nah, it’s cool.” I lied as I downloaded an app on my phone that would allow me to call and text people from unknown numbers. When the download was complete I put together all the pictures together and sent it to him with the words ‘Get rid of her before I do, remember, you OWE ME!’ and sent it. I silently watched him as he pulled out his phone and looked at the message and pictures I sent him and to say he looked scared as shit was an understatement, his face was priceless as he began to look around and I couldn’t help but laugh as I grabbed Alexis’ arm and led her out the store and down to the food court and bought us both some food before walking out of the mall, into my car and back to my house to chill.

Xavier’s POV

I wasn’t doin’ shit today so I decided to take Shae shopping and she agreed and we was having a good time until I got a text with pictures of me and her walking around the mall from a number I didn’t know saying ‘Get rid of her before I do, remember, you OWE ME!’ and the first thought that came to my head was Marcus and how I still owed that nigga money and my heart beat started to quicken; I needed to get us outta here. I looked over at Shae who already had clothes draped over her arm. I walked over to her.