I Hit It First....

This chapter contains sexual content and it will be switching POV's several times just to get both sides.

When I woke up I was in my bed with somebody's arm around my waist. I almost panicked but then I remembered last night and how I invited Jace over; I smiled to myself and turned my body over to where I was facing him. He was still asleep an he looked so good and at peace, I wrapped my arms around him as well and rested my face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent.

"Why you smellin' me girl?" He asked groggily. I looked up and him but his eyes were still closed an he had a smirk on his face.

"Ion know, I just like the way you smell I guess." I laughed sticking my head back in its previous place.

"Hmm." He hummed before tightening his grip around me, I guess he was trying to go back to sleep. I really did like this position an I love the feeling of his arms being around me, I loved the feeling of waking up to this. To him. To his smile, his scent. I looked up at him once again but now I was focused on just his lips. They were so full and pink and they looked hella soft. I really do wanna kiss them but I don't wanna cheat on Zay, I loved him way to much to do so despite our problems.

That's when I felt lips on mine, I didn't kiss back at first because I wasn't ready but then his scent crept up my nose and I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me where he rested on top of me between my legs. His lips were as soft as I imagined and they taste sweet even in the morning. His hands began to roam my body from my breast to my stomach then my thighs and back up until he finally met my center. I let out a little moan cause I know I was wet as hell. I felt him smile against my lips before he began kissing, licking, biting, and sucking on my neck; my most sensitive hot spot. I moaned again as he slipped his fingers inside of my underwear and began stroking my clit, I was breathing hard as hell trying not to moan before he stuck one finger inside of me causing me to moan out his name. He began to kiss on my breast then my stomach before his mouth was between my legs. He gripped my panties w his teeth before ripping them off making me giggle. He kissed her then spread her apart with her his tongue before licking my clit. I gripped the pillow next to me and put it over my face trying to muff the moans and screams coming out of my mouth. He stuck his finger back inside me while still using his tongue I was too close to coming and I felt my walls contract, he must have noticed because he blew against my clit and said "Come for me baby." I didn't comply but hell my body did on its own. He licked it all up, "Damn you sweet Shae." He said. I blushed but I still had the pillow over my face so thank God he couldn't see. For some reason I wanted more than what he gave me, much more.

He was about to get up but I pulled him back down towards me. "Jace, I want you. Like really want you." I said trying to stress it so he would get what I was saying.

"I ain't got no condom, plus you a virgin I don't wanna take that." He said looking me in my eyes.

"But I want you too, and can't you just like pull out or something?" I asked trying not to sound as if I was begging but I just really wanted it, him.

He didn't even answer me, he just began kissing me again positioning himself back in between my legs. I still ain't have on any panties so I could feel him, he was big and hard. He pulled it out and I didn't even wanna look cause I was already nervous ain't want his size to scare me. "You ready?" He asked breaking the kiss and looking me in my eyes. I nodded before he entered me.

I been liking Shae for a long time and I know she liked me too cause Tori told me but we just never acted upon it for the sake of our friendship until today. I loved sleeping with and waking up to her. She was so beautiful to me and she had a personality out of this world, she wasn't like most of these hoes out here, she had morals and she respected herself. When she was too busy staring at my lips I guess she didn't notice me staring at her. I just had to go in for the damn kill and kiss her hoping she wouldn't reject me and she didn't. A nigga was too happy.